Weapons Showcase

Users who are viewing this thread

Horik6697

Sergeant at Arms
Greetings community!

While thinking about the feature of customized weapons, I came across something that would greatly improve immersion in the game. The concept is very simple, so I direct this to any interested modder who may like the idea, but if TW thinks it's worth the while...

Well, something that I miss in Warband is that sense of home when you have a fief. The Lord's hall interior's looks pretty the same, very generic if you may. Having the possibility to showcase some weapons would make having a fief way more intimal.

In the Lord's hall, weapon racks could be placed on the wall, so you could hang shields, your custom weapons or even swords from fallen enemies (if you could seize their sword as trophy for capturing them/or executing them would be neat).

This way you would have a more intimate relation with your possessions and would make the indoor experience less dull, as making the player more attached to his character's path.

Decorating a home I'll barely be inside doesn't seem worth my or TW's investment.  Modders, sure if someone feels strongly enough about it.

Now, as you age and move on to different characters, an auto-generated Coat of Arms Shield hung on your hall's wall as the generations progress would be cool and a nice touch.  Weapon racks should and I think are already randomly placed in scenes? Thought I saw them in streams.

Back
Top Bottom