Weapon Accuracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
What are your guys's thoughts? How is the weapon accuracy in the mod? A lot of people want the rifle accuracy to be increased, some don't

So feel free to comment on the weapons you feel should have increased or decreased accuracy

I've just had odd times with both weapons. Ex. I was using the Old Musket for a good few hours, and almost all of my shots kept hitting, or killing. I've used it before and had similar results (maybe its just me?) but I think that its fine, feels like a gun. They were inaccurate, but could still hit what people where shooting at for god's sakes, or else why were they used? Rifles on the other hand, I seem to rarely hit what I aim at, and the more I aim, the more I miss. I have made many odd or impossible shots with the rifle, but never just a practical, 50 yard or more shot. Frankly, I find that dumb, but again also maybe its just crazy old me x3. Opinions anyone?

Poker_studs said:
I've just had odd times with both weapons. Ex. I was using the Old Musket for a good few hours, and almost all of my shots kept hitting, or killing. I've used it before and had similar results (maybe its just me?) but I think that its fine, feels like a gun. They were inaccurate, but could still hit what people where shooting at for god's sakes, or else why were they used? Rifles on the other hand, I seem to rarely hit what I aim at, and the more I aim, the more I miss. I have made many odd or impossible shots with the rifle, but never just a practical, 50 yard or more shot. Frankly, I find that dumb, but again also maybe its just crazy old me x3. Opinions anyone?
Obviously just you. The rifle's fantastic at long-range shots.

The weapon accuracy seems well-balanced to me, but might I suggest that players movement speed be reduced while their aiming?

I think the weapon accuracy is just about right, I can always hit things that are close to me and pretty reliably make kills at a long rang.

I would hate for them to be more accurate because they already kill in 1 shot.

It seems to be this part of the mod is spot on from the start. Well done.

Personally I feel like the infantry musket is more accurate then the old musket which I see why it makes sense in some cases by a frontiersman carrying a old musket should have better accuracy than a infantry musket as the old musket doesn't have to cope with a bayonet.

I'd almost say boost the accuracy of the old musket (or rename it for that matter, it's not that old, and still in with the period) to make it actually decent. Right now we can just get a military musket which is seemingly better all around for FREE, rather than getting an "old musket" which has worse stats, for 2500 (that's what it is, right?), or just save up a bit more cash and get a rifle. I the Old Musket remains Old Musket, make it cheaper (even free), and leave off the accuracy bonus. Just no real encouragement to use it.

Rifle is already accurate ass hell, all the weps seem fine except for maybe old musket. I think the price of the old musket should be reduced.

Back
Top Bottom