SP - General We urgently need Brazilian Portuguese translations (And other countries too)

Users who are viewing this thread

NickmatIV

Recruit
Good morning everyone !
I have come through since making my protest to the game developer that after this stupendous launch and the great development work, still lacks accessibility to the game, I bought all the games in the M&B franchise and as a fan (and consumer) myself I feel underestimated by the company, left out, unfortunately I do not know how to speak fluent English and there are several possibilities for me not accessible in the game by the language barrier, I think that in the middle of 2020 with the game (at this moment) being the 4th most played in the world no there are different languages available, such as Brazilian Portuguese, I find it extremely disrespectful to those who want to buy the game, does the company simply not care about its fans / consumers?
Without taking into account the fact that M&B Warband in Brazil THERE WAS NEVER OFFICIAL TRANSLATION, ONLY MADE BY THE FANS, THIS HAS TAKEN YEARS TO BE READY.
Why do you have this habit of simply ignoring the Brazilian market? Since this is one of the largest in the world, it is still simply ignored.

Thank u, is there a date or time estimate for the release of these translations or are we at risk of never seeing the game come out of early access?

They said they "expect EA to last around a year" but of course it may change. In terms of translations they also said "We are working with professional translators so we need some stuff to finalize before we start the localization." So no idea.

They said they "expect EA to last around a year" but of course it may change. In terms of translations they also said "We are working with professional translators so we need some stuff to finalize before we start the localization." So no idea.

Thank u bro

Back
Top Bottom