SP - General We need a system to classify/sort our party

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there !

After playing a lot. There is something that could be done to make the game easier to read.
When you are midgame and have a loooooooooot of different kind of troops (which is super cool) it takes so much time to really know what is our party made up of.

My suggestions:
  • We need a system with tabs that could be hidden for each kind of troop (Infantry, Archer, Horse, Horse Archer).
  • A way to automatically to sort troops by ranks in each tabs.
  • A simple way to know the composition of your party. For example a tab which indicates with simple icons the number for each class of troop (Infantry, Archer, Horse, Horse Archer).
Thank you for the great game you are doing !
Wish you the best !

I thought maybe one easy way to improve the party screen (without adding a bunch of features) is for the game to always remember how you have manually sorted your party, INCLUDING troop types that you have currently 0 of.
So for example, if you run out of Imperial Archers, they disappear from you party screen, but next time you get one, they get sorted back to where they were. I reckon all that it would take for this, is to always treat your party as if it includes every possible party type and then just filter out the zero quantity troops types.
This is not to say I wouldn't like the above features, just that I'm hoping this specifically could be implemented without any trouble.

I thought maybe one easy way to improve the party screen (without adding a bunch of features) is for the game to always remember how you have manually sorted your party, INCLUDING troop types that you have currently 0 of.
So for example, if you run out of Imperial Archers, they disappear from you party screen, but next time you get one, they get sorted back to where they were. I reckon all that it would take for this, is to always treat your party as if it includes every possible party type and then just filter out the zero quantity troops types.
This is not to say I wouldn't like the above features, just that I'm hoping this specifically could be implemented without any trouble.

That sir is a brilliant idea! Saving player-sorted party build layouts. I like that a lot. ?

Back
Top Bottom