SP Medieval [WB] WIP - Das Heilige Römische Reich 1426 AD

Users who are viewing this thread

Kohlrabi said:
Currently, no. Later version - perhaps.
(would require the mod to be in an advanced stage, and would require a lot of coding)

So least the idea on the table, now other question, most of faction here are number house free city and bishops. Now when start is like do need special requirement, like emperor giving you the OK, or a dishop, say good or maybe both and merry into the noble house?

I think about 90% of the work before an internal alpha is done.
Depending on what creeps up there, there is an unspecified amount before something more public, like a beta.

Problem is, that I have very little time to work on it right now (I'm basically all alone on this mod),
but I do want to get this playable, especially considering the amount of work already put into it.

But as for specific dates, or time tables - no such thing.

Kohlrabi said:
I think about 90% of the work before an internal alpha is done.
Depending on what creeps up there, there is an unspecified amount before something more public, like a beta.

Problem is, that I have very little time to work on it right now (I'm basically all alone on this mod),
but I do want to get this playable, especially considering the amount of work already put into it.

But as for specific dates, or time tables - no such thing.

Goodluck, it looks awesome and im not even German! :grin: Will we see formations of pikemen in this mod? would be epic

Very good... I like the period.
And I also like the definiton of the HRE at the first page a lot.  :lol:

Congratulations, you just made my day!

if you want, i could sent you some pictures of the sparrenburg, the castle which stands there. I think its not too hard to remake for an experienced scene maker  :smile:

The fastest way to get it in-game is for you to learn scene-making, and making the castle for the mod.
Both unique and new generic castles, cities and villages are needed - the Sparrenburg would be a good start :wink:

Would not the main goal become Kaiser, and only way to do that is to be elected and then crown by the Pope?

Back
Top Bottom