[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have problem with ti_on_init_item trigger for horses.
In scenes and inventory window all works perfect, but in party window both trigger params have value -1. Is this bug or some kind of limitation?

I'm getting the 'unsupported version of warband' error. It's a steam version. I've already reinstalled it and it still doesn't want to work.

I DID open it using CFF Explorer to check if it was large address aware but it was so I didn't need to edit anything. Any solutions?

I laughed, but I think it's just his way of punishing the people too lazy to even read the previous page to see if anyone else had come across the same issue...or Lazy post = Lazy answer

I've noticed C-RPG runs on 1153, I suspect something to do with warband_old.exe, yet using warband_old.exe as my normal executable doesn't work :<
I'd like to get it the 1153 version working on 1153, but using old executables etc. doesn't seem to be helping me.

The 1.153 version works on 1.153 without any problems (duh). The thing is, you don't have 1.153.
MadocComadrin said:
When NW had the last update, there was an update to the WB executable as well. You're not really running 1.153.
MadocComadrin said:
You can't "revert," but you can get 1.153.

IIRC, the WB download from Taleworlds is still the actual 1.153, so you first need to download that. Next, grab your CD key from Steam. You might need to convert that to the right format, but there's a thread on that in the tech support board. Next register the game with the CD key you got from Steam. Finally, if you still want to use the Steam overlay, add the non-steam version as an external game on Steam.

cmpxchg8b, do the "scene_set_" operations work in the current WSE? If yes, then how one should use them, to see proper effects?

I tried them on a scene with "sf_generate|sf_auto_entry_points" flags, and well, the scene did change, but the results were... quite not what I expected. :wink: It looked like using the operations does make the scene to look quite different... and just that. Either I'm using the operations in the worng way, or they seem to do totally random stuff to scenes. No matter what values and operations I use, I usually get bald (no trees), small hilly scenes.

Ok, thanks one more time. :wink:

edit: Oh, and one more thing... Long time ago we spoke about (remove_missile) or (suppress_missile) operation for missile triggers. You said that there would be synchronization problems between server and clients, so it wouldn't work properly. But how about adding such thing in singleplayer? Would it work without problems?

My crash log...
> Info
Time: 18/11/2012 12:39:24
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
> Stack trace
0x70358B6E WSELib.dll+0x48B6E (??+0x0)
0x70348F54 WSELib.dll+0x38F54 (??+0x0)
0x703557F7 WSELib.dll+0x457F7 (??+0x0)
0x7033CF31 WSELib.dll+0x2CF31 (??+0x0)
0x70362609 WSELib.dll+0x52609 (??+0x0)
0x70354304 WSELib.dll+0x44304 (??+0x0)
0x7033CEB1 WSELib.dll+0x2CEB1 (??+0x0)
0x004BD29C mb_warband.exe+0xBD29C (??+0x0)
0x00681BC1 mb_warband.exe+0x281BC1 (??+0x0)
0x00681BC1 mb_warband.exe+0x281BC1 (??+0x0)
>

I dont know but every time I press play It crashes and says mount&blade warband has stopped working.

I dunno, maybe you could implement some sort of stack register, whitch, when being assigned or used, changes it's value like this:

(assign, stack_reg, ":value") or (store_add, stack_reg, ":eek:p1", ":eek:p2")
pushes ":value" or ":eek:p1" + ":eek:p2" to stack

(assign, ":value", stack_reg)
pops from stack and returns the value

I could really use this for the compiler. I'm trying to make it other way now, but it gets too complicated and buggy way too fast.

Lai said:
I dunno, maybe you could implement some sort of stack register, whitch, when being assigned or used, changes it's value like this:

(assign, stack_reg, ":value") or (store_add, stack_reg, ":eek:p1", ":eek:p2")
pushes ":value" or ":eek:p1" + ":eek:p2" to stack

(assign, ":value", stack_reg)
pops from stack and returns the value

I could really use this for the compiler. I'm trying to make it other way now, but it gets too complicated and buggy way too fast.
You can write a few scripts that implements a stack using party slots or such...

I don't get it, is this a project to make programmable computers in Mount and Blade? Obviously that would be as awesome as it is stupid. That kind of stuff works only in Minecraft. :smile:

MadVader said:
I don't get it, is this a project to make programmable computers in Mount and Blade? Obviously that would be as awesome as it is stupid. That kind of stuff works only in Minecraft. :smile:

And Notch's next game,
Code:
[url=http://0x10c.com/story/]http://0x10c.com/[/url]
Definitely way better than redstone or python tuples.

CTCCoco said:
Is there a way to increase the 127 entry point limit?
I'd guess not or very difficult, or cmp'd have probably done it already. What I was thinking of though, is that you can probably use some unique scene props that could act as some sort of makeshift entry points. Retarded, I know, but it's the best idea I've got on this, and I do think it can work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom