SP Native [WB] Wülf (dieded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol :grin: your right.. M&B sucks at making monsters :grin: especially the sounds...and animations... God.. just stick to the normal thing.
Oh new idea :grin: which would keep realism and add a fun factor :grin:
every month the same thing except for werewolves. Its soldiers (wearing wolf fur on their armor (you get the point)) and there is like 100 of them (javelin throwers and normal axe using awesome soldiers :grin: But still just an idea...

Cheers,
MISHO

Ruthven - My point was that my idea of doing it might actually work for scenes as well. So no limited number of selfmade battle scenes, but an immense workload of retexturing instead :grin: Nice, eh?

MISHO - Well, that sounds somewhat better to me. Reminds me of EG3's Bear Clans. Still, I'm not sure if it fits into Ruth's concept. Hmm, it's his choice, obviously. :wink:

That looks really great.

I want to help... But i can't! I don't know how to use any modelling or texturing software.

And i don't know the programmation language of M&B (or any kind of programmation language...).

I hope really good things for this mod.

This is going to be epic.

In Vain said:
Ruthven - My point was that my idea of doing it might actually work for scenes as well. So no limited number of selfmade battle scenes, but an immense workload of retexturing instead :grin: Nice, eh?
I could do that already with the module system basically, just switch out scene props. First post explains why I won't be doing that though.

MISHO: Don't think so.

Verbeek said:
Rize said:
or be set in Germany?

Wolf in german = Wolf
Plz don't take your spamfest to another thread Ryan

Well, Ruthven did say something about medieval Europe, but I thought it was just an idea. The OP says nothing about the title, except Ruthven got eccentric.
Still, skimming through the pioneer's guild and seeing "Wülf" would confuse most people.
And just cause I've got Ryan's ex-pet monkey in my avatar doesn't make me Ryan  :razz:

Rize said:
Verbeek said:
Rize said:
or be set in Germany?

Wolf in german = Wolf
Plz don't take your spamfest to another thread Ryan

Well, Ruthven did say something about medieval Europe, but I thought it was just an idea. The OP says nothing about the title, except Ruthven got eccentric.
Still, skimming through the pioneer's guild and seeing "Wülf" would confuse most people.
And just cause I've got Ryan's ex-pet monkey in my avatar doesn't make me Ryan  :razz:

Crap, you've got me there. Well, the 'R' and the monkey, you get it..  :oops:
Now were did that topic go...

Oh well it's ruthvens project and i'm sure he will find some kind of meaning for his beloved title.

naamloos2kopie.jpg

Took a wolf picture from the banner tread. Now I just have to find out either how to get rid of that white background. Never asked for it really. I wanted to colour the wolf up a bit too, but somehow my editing program thinks it's a grayscale image.

:lol:, your right Ruthven it would kinda set it off the main point :grin:
Ask if you need some cool banners or pictures (am always up for things involving photoshop) just PM me...
BTW, why is everyone all over the name?? (except that it is awesome)
The features are awesome too lol :grin:
also one awesome feature would be... once it is winter and autumn the farms generate less money.. and in spring they generate like double times the amount (but then they have to give monthly income.. not just once :grin:)

MISHO said:
also one awesome feature would be... once it is winter and autumn the farms generate less money.. and in spring they generate like double times the amount (but then they have to give monthly income.. not just once :grin:)
Actually, that's a good idea. Maybe just no revenue generation through Autumn/Winter, so the fighting'll calm down and populations will decrease.

MISHO said:
BTW, why is everyone all over the name?? (except that it is awesome)
Coz it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the mod at all, you suckup :grin:

Also. I can't figure out how to fix my screenie, so that's what it stays like. =.='

________________________________________________________________________________

Anyhow.

If you are gonna add seasons and realism, be sure to stop the spawning script as winter starts. You don't fight stuff in the winter, nor at night. At least, you don't plan for one such expedition starting in the winter.

You know, after giving it some thought, I came to like the idea of giving a completely unrelated name to a mod. Makes you want to play it  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom