Crash, driving me insane - rather large mod list - need help please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I've worked out all the kinks in my CFE, CEK modpack except this last hurdle and it's driving me insane - outsane even...if someone could please take a look at my pastebin and tell me if the call stack looks familiar or if any of the mods I have are potentially causing this issue I would owe you a beer - or water, whatever you want, please just help me. <3 Bombcat

Hi, I've worked out all the kinks in my CFE, CEK modpack except this last hurdle and it's driving me insane - outsane even...if someone could please take a look at my pastebin and tell me if the call stack looks familiar or if any of the mods I have are potentially causing this issue I would owe you a beer - or water, whatever you want, please just help me. <3 Bombcat

I believe it's an error related to having a bad troop in your XML, at least looks very similar to an error I had in the past and that was the issue
You should however uninstall any mod that isn't directcly related to your mod when trying to find the cause behindit,to make sure your mod is the source

Thank you so much!! So just a bad troop type in xml? Could you elaborate a little on that for me? I'm new to this coming over from Rimworld and Minecraft modding. Thanks for responding! :smile:

Thank you so much!! So just a bad troop type in xml? Could you elaborate a little on that for me? I'm new to this coming over from Rimworld and Minecraft modding. Thanks for responding! :smile:
just had this error the other day, for me it was a bad troop id in the party template xml but it shoudl happen at the start in that case.
as for the late date the one time I had an issue that late was the upgrade path of one of my troops that wasn't upgrading to a troop one tier higher

just had this error the other day, for me it was a bad troop id in the party template xml but it shoudl happen at the start in that case.
as for the late date the one time I had an issue that late was the upgrade path of one of my troops that wasn't upgrading to a troop one tier higher
Since you're the only person who responded to me, ever lol - I have another issue for you - btw Bandit Remaster was the problem mod for the previous problem.

Here goes:

TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.CraftingCampaignBehavior.GetTownOrderDifficulty(Town town, Int32 orderSlot)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.CraftingCampaignBehavior.CreateTownOrder(Hero orderOwner, Int32 orderSlot)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.CraftingCampaignBehavior.ReplaceCraftingOrder(Town town, CraftingOrder order)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.CraftingCampaignBehavior.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1

and in the log file this is printed as the error occurs:

Order owner: lord_3_15_1 Settlementhideout_desert_8 Order owner party: null

I'm curious why this is happening and how I can fix it...I'm not even really sure where to start. It seems to happen regardless of what I change.

And thanks in advance, you really helped me last time <3

It happens once every couple seasons...I'd assume it's a new work order being logged in a town...just not sure what data isn't present that needs to be present to prevent these errors.

Back
Top Bottom