MP Dark Ages [WB] Vikingr (Old thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! I'm Sir_Bertran - chief of WARBAND Clan(NPL top-7  :roll:). Vikingr Mod is GREAT! It's the best option, and the only way that Native should go.Grand thanks for mod makers!

We want to play very much, but ping in Einherjar_server to big for us.Can we please open 24/7 server in east Europe?!

Also, we would like to play something like clan/squad war with Einherjar on the base of Vikingr Mod, but we need ti train a little bit before, that's way(also) we need and want publick server!

How I can get the permission!? :oops:

P.S. Also we have got some ideas about old-slavick sounds for Rus faction :wink:

Blead said:
Clan challenges can be made here:
http://einherjarshieldings.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Well TY, but we need to learn how to play well in this mod before.What about permission!?

Great mod, great ambient achieved with the new meshes, the weapons, the scenes/maps. Overall a grat mod and it will only get better of course.

My question is: Are there any plans/intentions to take all of this content and make a single player version? It would of course take a lot more time as it is a much bigger project but I'm interested to know if that's a direction you are going towards.

Sir_Bertran. said:
Blead said:
Clan challenges can be made here:
http://einherjarshieldings.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Well TY, but we need to learn how to play well in this mod before.What about permission!?

Send a PM to Rathos.  :smile:

Mercenary88 said:
My question is: Are there any plans/intentions to take all of this content and make a single player version?

We were attauly trying to make a single player version of this mod but it just got to much time demanding so we stopped working on it and focused on the multiplayer instead..

Lol, when i read the mod description, i mistook shield-bash taunting for plain shield-bash. Only later i understood that devs never planned to implement shield bashing)

Faegrin said:
Lol, when i read the mod description, i mistook shield-bash taunting for plain shield-bash. Only later i understood that devs never planned to implement shield bashing)

Too bad, shield bashing would be pretty awesome.

attualy we were going to put in shield bash but we decided against it because it would have given a "Free hit" of sorts like what the kick does and we didnt like that so we scrapped shield bash

Well, I have come to the revelation that while Vikingr mod does slow my game down, it is not a fault with the mod but entirely with my computer. She's a bit dated and runs native well enough. I did, however, try reseting my cable-modem and that seemed to clear up alot of my ping issues, though I do still suffer the occasional spike time to time.

Thanks for the help and thanks for this amazing mod! I will continue to enjoy it as much as I can until such time as I get a better computer and can then fully appriciate this mod.

Victory or Valhalla!

Back
Top Bottom