SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Licko90 said:
Kaampper said:
Any chance of seeing a Beta before 2014 ?:grin: :lol:

As far as i know BETA exsists but we can not play it because reasons and it is fun to feel like a real developer with closed beta.

Haters gonna hate.

lol, know what you mean xD  But yet, in my opinion a beta is not much for the team, its  a present to the fans who watch with care and love how the mod develops.
And as i said in the GoT mod forum, it might inspire other modelers, and sceners to help towards completion of the mod.

The reason I don't put out an open beta is NOT because I'm being a ****, or I want to feel like a 'real' developer, or that I don't want to give a gift to you guys, but it's because:

1. To reply to comments, complaints, suggestions etc on here as well as develop the mod would consume all of my time, leaving none for actual development or the rest of my life.
2. I don't want to put out an unfinished product. I just don't. I want what I give to people to be something I'm proud of and I don't have to make excuses for problems with it.

Please don't think I'm a douche for not giving it to you folks because really, I do. It's just that what you would get is not what you're expecting.

Jarvisimo said:
The reason I don't put out an open beta is NOT because I'm being a ****, or I want to feel like a 'real' developer, or that I don't want to give a gift to you guys, but it's because:

1. To reply to comments, complaints, suggestions etc on here as well as develop the mod would consume all of my time, leaving none for actual development or the rest of my life.
2. I don't want to put out an unfinished product. I just don't. I want what I give to people to be something I'm proud of and I don't have to make excuses for problems with it.

Please don't think I'm a douche for not giving it to you folks because really, I do. It's just that what you would get is not what you're expecting.

If anyone here thinks your a douche, then he should be banned from this mod. You give your time and soul to this for free so your not a douche first of all.
About the fact of putting out an unfinished product, this will always be the case, played any games recently? how many patches do they give, and believe me, youll need patches aswell.
But waiting for something is so boring and if u ask me, there arent really good total converted mods on warband with the advanced graphics that the mods now in construction will have. and thats a shame, with Bannerlord coming and such...

Jarvisimo said:

Well I am beeing a douche and provoking (and I am proud of it). If you look up old messages you will see that I have brought up the topic of it nothing beeing beta more than all the time. Good job you are working and I am really excited about all the future posts you make so I can undermine them asswell ...

*din din din din din din din.....*

A: hey it was only me to hear the bells of Santa's sleigh!?!?! but..but that could mean only one thing!!
B: Yeeeeay, Christmas is coming!!
A: NO you idiot!!!...The Veiled Stars is going to be released!!! mmuahahah :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

would be possible to contact this guy and use this epicness as main menu soundtrack  :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWlGyNUKIJM

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/a-journey-through-middle/gjgkjeheegjnnmheaflhdocglkiegoni?hl=nl
ann app of google for anyone who didn't it was there
in it you can explore middle earth
its free btw

Back
Top Bottom