SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

If Jarvy or someone on the team or who knows this for sure can you answer this for me? (Just making sure)

Will there ever be a multiplayer in this mod?

Lord_Edward said:
If Jarvy or someone on the team or who knows this for sure can you answer this for me? (Just making sure)

Will there ever be a multiplayer in this mod?

I think there will be a MP but after he finish the mod! Because it slows the making of the mod(SP)!

I don't want my message look like a PR, but it would be good super if you , gentlemen the developers
would have changed the animation of runs character .As it is done in Full Invasion 2.Native animation of run is very bad (
Thanks)

I was browsing on your forum and it said version 1.0 would be released in 2013. I'm guessing that has been moved to 2014? Sorry for being a nub and asking for some info on the release date but I know L'aigle did the same thing so I just wanted to see if this is the case as well. (sorry)

Lord_Edward said:
I was browsing on your forum and it said version 1.0 would be released in 2013. I'm guessing that has been moved to 2014? Sorry for being a nub and asking for some info on the release date but I know L'aigle did the same thing so I just wanted to see if this is the case as well. (sorry)
It's the same case.

Jarvisimo said:
Don't be so sure, Doc. It depends on how fast I get a new CPU fan for my laptop in the post. My laptop only lasts 25 minutes now before overheating.

Can you hire som1 to blow at it really fast and strong?

Licko90 said:
Jarvisimo said:
Don't be so sure, Doc. It depends on how fast I get a new CPU fan for my laptop in the post. My laptop only lasts 25 minutes now before overheating.

:lol:  That sucks and thanks for the info Jarvy! Good luck with everything

Licko90 said:
Jarvisimo said:

"Mmm yeah, do you like that, CPU? Does this feel good? Oh yeah, I bet you love it you dirty little processor."

Jarvisimo said:
It will be a LOT easier to just build a new PC.
Buy the parts separately and learn how to put everything together.
A lot cheaper.
Also, that's how I am going to buy my new PC.

Back
Top Bottom