SP Medieval [WB] - The Third Crusade -

Users who are viewing this thread

Macodocious

Veteran
This mod is about:
The Third Crusade, also known as the Kings' Crusade, was an attempt by European leaders to reconquer the Holy Land from Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb or Saladin. The newly appointed pope, Gregory VIII proclaimed that the capture of Jerusalem was punishment for the sins of Christians across Europe. Then the cry went up for a new crusade to the Holy Land. The elderly Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa responded to the call immediately. He took up the Cross at Mainz Cathedral on March 27, 1188 and was the first to set out for the Holy Land in May 1189 with an army of about 100,000 men, including 20,000 knights. On June 10, 1190; Frederick's horse slipped while crossing the Saleph River throwing him against the rocks. He then drowned in the river. After this, much of his army returned to Germany and his son Frederick of Swabia led the remaining 5,000 men to Antioch.  Henry II of England and Philip II of France ended their war with each other, and both imposed a "Saladin tithe" on their citizens to finance the venture.  Henry II of England died on July 6, 1189 following a defeat by his son Richard I and Philip II. Richard inherited the crown and immediately began raising funds for the crusade. On July 1190, Richard and Philip set out jointly from Marseille, France for the Holy Land. The fate of the Holy Land lay in your hands​

The time period for this mod is from 1189 to 1192. So we will try to make it as accurate as possible.​

Features:
Blue = unfinished
Red = finished
Banks
Bodyguards
Duels
Outposts
Recruiters
Continuous Village Raids & Sieges
Ability to join the Crusaders or the Saracens
New Prisoner Dialogs
Companion Overseer
New faces
Weapon breaking
Extra towers, walls and ladders
Livelier towns and villages
More Banners
Diplomacy
Bridge battles
Faction patrols
New weapons, armor, shields, horses, and camels
Authentic map if possible
Factionize weapons, armor, shields, and horses
Low to medium weapons, armor, shields, and horses only available to purchase
New troops and lords
Death ~ Still Buggy
New Civilians
New Animations

Credits:
Team:
Coming Soon!   
Macodocious --- Team Leader
google29 --- Coder

Thanks for your feedback!  :grin:
Help is very much appreciated, please send a PM.
If you have any suggestions or you want to join the team, please PM me.

Factions

Crusader states:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom of Jerusalem

arms-of-jerusalem.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

County of Tripoli

pic_toulouse_arms.gif

Principality of Antioch

75px-Armoiries_Boh%C3%A9mond_VI_d'Antioche.svg.png

Islamic states:

Ayyubuid

Ayyubid_Flag.png

Sultanate of Rhum

seljuk_rum__623021.jpg

Assassins

Assassin-Symbol-assassins-creed-22816625-300-240.jpg

Orders:

Knights Templar

knights_templar_red_cross.png

Knights Hospitaller

120px-Cross_of_the_Knights_Hospitaller.svg.png

Miscellaneous Factions:                                                                                                                     

Holy Roman Empire:

200px-Banner_of_the_Holy_Roman_Emperor_with_haloes_%281400-1806%29.svg.png

Byzantine Empire:

200px-Komnenos-Isaac-Arms.svg.png

Troop Tree

Crusader states:

Kingdom of Jerusalem:
          Veteran Militia --- Sergeant --- Captain --- Squire of Jerusalem --- Men at Arms --- Knight of Jerusalem       
        /
Militia
        \
          Crossbowman --- Veteran Crossbowman --- Sharpshooter

County of Tripoli:
        Veteran Militia --- Sergeant --- Captain --- Squire of Tripoli --- Knight of Tripoli       
        /
Militia
        \
          Crossbowman --- Veteran Crossbowman --- Sharpshooter of Tripoli

Principality of Antioch:
        Veteran Militia --- Sergeant --- Captain --- Squire of Antioch --- Knight of Antioch       
        /
Militia
        \
          Crossbowman --- Veteran Crossbowman --- Sharpshooter of Antioch

Islamic states:

Ayyubuid:
                  Arab Veteran Militia --- Arab Swordsman --- Arab Veteran Swordsman --- Tabardariyya --- Mamluke --- Royal Mamluke       
                /
Arab Militia
                \
                  Arab Archer --- Arab Veteran Archer --- Arab Master Archer

Sultanate of Rhum:
        Milis --- Sertlestirilmis Milis --- Janissary Heavy Infantry --- Sipahis --- Kwarizmian Cavalry --- Qapukulu       
      /
Azabs     
      \
        Turkish Javelinman --- Turkish Archers --- Janissary Archers --- Turkomans

Assassins:
Novice --- Graduate --- Journeyman --- Assassin --- Veteran Assassin --- Master Assassin

Orders:

Knights Templar:
Initio --- Sergeant --- Sergeant Consectetuer --- Squire --- Eques --- Sub-Mariscalli --- Mariscalli

Knights Hospitaller:
Novice --- Frere en Armes --- Ecuyer --- Frere-Chevalier --- Commandeur des Chevaliers

Miscellaneous Factions:

Holy Roman Empire:
        Gehartete Militia --- Feldwebel --- Veteranensergeant --- Knappe --- Ritter
      /
Miliz
      \
        Armbrustschutze --- Gehartet Armbrustschutze --- Schutze

Byzantine Empire:
                        Varangian Guard --- Latin Knights --- Kataphraktoi
                      /
Lonchephoros
                      \
                        Peltast --- Psiloi --- Doryphoroi

Screenshots

Crusader states:

Kingdom of Jerusalem:
TBA

County of Tripoli:
TBA

Principality of Antioch:
TBA

Islamic states:

Ayyubuid:
TBA

Sultanate of Rhum:
TBA

Assassins:
TBA

Orders:

Knights Templar:
TBA

Knights Hospitaller:
TBA

Miscellanous Factions:

Holy Roman Empire:
TBA

Byzantine Empire:
TBA

lolwarrior said:
Abandon this and go help out crusader way to expiation.

Wow *******, Maybe you should learn how to be an adult.

Ill follow this, i hope it turns out good  :grin:
ill help out in anyway you need

lolwarrior said:
Abandon this and go help out crusader way to expiation.
Really, that was unnecessary. If he wants to make his mod he can and should, nobody said there can't be two crusader mods. Or you could've been nicer about it and suggest(instead of ordering him  :roll:) that he help the Way to Expiation team.

Good luck Maco!

If you are serious about all that feature stuff, probably this is one of the most-hardworked Crusader mod after that OSP combinations. Eagerly waiting...(Yarr!)

Sorry if i was rude. I meant that way to expiation is a mod revolutionary breakthrough. Instead of laying out a mod newly just help one out that is so deep in progress.

lolwarrior said:
Sorry if i was rude. I meant that way to expiation is a mod revolutionary breakthrough. Instead of laying out a mod newly just help one out that is so deep in progress.

This mod looks like it's further along. Way to expiation doesn't tell you what's finished and what's still being worked on and what's not even started. So honestly you can't tell if it is further along or if this one is further along.

Hi, I'm french and when i read the Top Tree of the Hospitaller I see escuier, I think you will say "écuyer", the squire.

You're mod look great, I wait him! 

Sildérion said:
Hi, I'm french and when i read the Top Tree of the Hospitaller I see escuier, I think you will say "écuyer", the squire.

You're mod look great, I wait him!

Yeah, I know its because I used Google Translate. :oops:

P.S. What is the spelling of it without the accent?  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom