SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] The Crown of Kalin - A Medieval Fantasy Mod (Video Preview)

Is a Story (Lore, Backround informations,...) important to you in a Mount&Blade Modification?

• Yes

Votes: 76 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Some of the slopes seem too steep with the buildings on them,but other than that, I really like them.

OmegaWolfy said:
(...)
Thhis is by far on of the best scenes i have seen man! :grin:

Thank you but I think you have not seen the scenes from scaedumar 2 in that case! :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scaedumar-2/images

Brotherblaze said:
Getting use to? Seems like you adapted to it. Great Job
Thanks man.

DoctorPainkiller said:
Some of the slopes seem too steep with the buildings on them,but other than that, I really like them.
Thank you for constructive criticism. Can you maybe specify what picture and which slopes your exactly talking off?

Shimmler said:
Looks good mate, but some troops' names of Tsardom are hilarious :grin:

Thanks! These are google translated words. English to Russian words. I know they probably would be ****. Maybe I change some later :grin:

Cynicis said:
Shimmler said:
Looks good mate, but some troops' names of Tsardom are hilarious :grin:

Thanks! These are google translated words. English to Russian words. I know they probably would be ****. Maybe I change some later :grin:

A a native speaker i could help you if you want  :grin:
Coule of words is not hard at all)

Have a sneak peak on Ulvengaard.

mb853.jpg

This mod looks great! I've always wanted to do the same thing but don't think I've ever had the time or creativity. I've just ended up at the moment with a fully working new map with the same old factions wondering what to do. Keep up the good work!

Not to be anxious but any more progress seems to have stopped or something or you just got very busy... sorry for asking :sad: but i just love the idea of this mod

AxiosXiphos said:
This mod looks great! I've always wanted to do the same thing but don't think I've ever had the time or creativity. I've just ended up at the moment with a fully working new map with the same old factions wondering what to do. Keep up the good work!

Then we should merge :grin: A new map would be useful!

OmegaWolfy said:
Not to be anxious but any more progress seems to have stopped or something or you just got very busy... sorry for asking :sad: but i just love the idea of this mod

Dont worry mate. My job keeps haunting me atm but I still try to keep up progress. Its just slow.

Here is a wild preview of things I finished lately:

Pargon Mercenaries from a eastern Minor Faction
pargon.png
pargon2.png

Perduin Troops. Perduin is a vassal city of the Elios Kingdom.

Rivermen:
riverman.png

Crossbowmen:
perduincross.png

Men-at-Arms:
perduinknight.png

perduinknight2.png

Eagle-Eyes of Manasu. Mercenaries from a southern minor factions.
southern1.png

Nabin Desert Riders. Raiders from another southern minor faction.
southern2.png

Back
Top Bottom