SP Fantasy [WB] The Conquerors of Coultchorn v1.1 Beta (Discontinued)

Users who are viewing this thread

Qenai said:
Absolutely lovely mod ! The followers are still really bugged. Perhaps you know this already. I dont dare to have any followers in my party because all they do is spam every ten seconds =(

other than that, love the immersive map, the girl to girl flirting :wink: the units are fantastic and difficulty is just what i wanted.

I would love larger parties of the standard robbers ( red marked. footpads etc. ) so you have something to gain XP from for your recruits.

My 2 cents...

Have a great day mate.
Qenai

I appreciate the feedback and I'm very glad you're enjoying the mod!  :mrgreen: I'm in the process of fixing the companion bug as we speak, that's the biggest issue with the mod as of now.

And I'll definitely get some larger low-and-mid level parties out there!  :wink:

After re-reading som stuff my interpretation is that the companion issue is a deep-rooted problem for you ? in my oponion the mod is playable except this companion thing and the hovering castle.

Wish you the best of luck !

Qenai

Qenai said:
After re-reading som stuff my interpretation is that the companion issue is a deep-rooted problem for you ? in my oponion the mod is playable except this companion thing and the hovering castle.

Wish you the best of luck !

Qenai

Thank you oh so much for the encouragement!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've heard about the elusive floating castle, I only wish I knew which one was the offender! I'll keep looking in the meantime, I guess!

Excellent mod, I have spent countless hours playing this already. I have already sent you a large bug report with screenshots to help improve this mod. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Hawki said:
Excellent mod, I have spent countless hours playing this already. I have already sent you a large bug report with screenshots to help improve this mod. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

You've been a great help to me with your bug reports! I'm very grateful for your help so far! :grin: :grin:

I am rather busy this week. Today build new computer, i7 4ghz, 16gb, gtx 980 and asus xonar sound card. Moving my warband stuff from win xp 64bit  to new computer with win 7 64bit, my old computer was not bad either, i5 2.8ghz, 8gb, gtx 680 and SB x-fi, I keep it for reserve. And I have other rl stuff going on to prevent even visiting here.

I thought to give you update why I have not tested your mod even I promised. Next week I have time and I can help you to clean those .brf files and get rid of unused textures. I will give you instructions how to do that or I can do it myself and put to my dropbox cleaned files. It prevents to people with low memory GPUs to run out of video memory. Somehow in scenes warband loads unused textures to video memory if there is links from .brf files to them, before I cleaned files I run to error on 2gb video card (gtx 680). Have to go, windows 7 installation starts.  :grin:

u768 said:
I am rather busy this week. Today build new computer, i7 4ghz, 16gb, gtx 980 and asus sonar sound card. Moving my warband stuff from win xp 64bit  to new computer with win 7 64bit, my old computer was not bad either, i5 2.8ghz, 8gb, gtx 680 and SB x-fi, I keep it for reserve. And I have other rl stuff going on to prevent even visiting here.

I thought to give you update why I have not tested your mod even I promised. Next week I have time and I can help you to clean those .brf files and get rid of unused textures. I will give you instructions how to do that or I can do it myself and put to my dropbox cleaned files. It prevents to people with low memory GPUs to run out of video memory. Somehow in scenes warband loads unused textures to video memory if there is links from .brf files to them, before I cleaned files I run to error on 2gb video card (gtx 680). Have to go, windows 7 installation starts.  :grin:

I see! Congratulations on the new computer. :grin: I'd love to have you play the mod, give me feedback. I might also take you up on your offer to help clean out unused textures - they account for a good chunk of the size of the module itself and cause slow load times and apparently prevent some 32-bit windows users from playing.

I started a wiki
http://the-conquerors-of-coultchorn.wikia.com/wiki/The%20Conquerors%20of%20Coultchorn%20Wikia?wiki-welcome=1
please help me make it good.

I started a wiki
http://the-conquerors-of-coultchorn.wikia.com/wiki/The%20Conquerors%20of%20Coultchorn%20Wikia?wiki-welcome=1
please help me make it good.

Hm! This is very proactive of you. I may make use of this in the future! As of now, school keeps me from doing any real writing or work on the mod but come this Friday afternoon I might write up an article or two while tackling the companion bug.

Hi. I just came after Reformist made a Special Feature video on your mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfbefi2ykU I have to ask, did he pronounce all the names correctly? :razz: I would really like to not get it wrong the first time I play your mod.

Thank you very much for all who worked on the mod.

Kjertesvein said:
Hi. I just came after Reformist made a Special Feature video on your mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfbefi2ykU I have to ask, did he pronounce all the names correctly? :razz: I would really like to not get it wrong the first time I play your mod.

Oh my god, you have no idea how excited and terrified this makes me. The mod's been released for only a few days! I'm so so excited to see this, I can't express my gratitude for all the positive reception enough!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. He pronounced it all right, it's Coolt-chorn. Only one he didn't get exact is Challoglaich (Schallo-glaich is acceptable, as he pronounced it, but Kallo-glaich is how I've always said it), but that's inconsequential! :razz:

Kjertesvein said:
Hi. I just came after Reformist made a Special Feature video on your mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfbefi2ykU[...]

Same here, looked it up after I saw Reformist's special feature . Being pretty new to Warband, I am really looking forward to play your MOD ( though I am still also busy with my first Pendor playthrough ) . Keep it up !

Why are all the female lords(the ones who own land and fight) bald? Is it just me?

It's the fashion of the time!  :lol: Just kidding, of course. It's because the new facial models necessitated I give them new facial codes to prevent crashes. So, like any smart person, I set them all to the default until I could find the time to individualize them. Like a not-smart person, I didn't give them all hair before I released the mod, as I was too caught up in fixing bugs to do so. It's just a cosmetic thing, luckily, and hopefully won't negatively impact your experience.  :smile:

Well, just was able to start a few games on 1.0, now dling 1.1  :grin: .

Anyways, looks very neat so far . I am eager and curious to find out how it plays through .

Would you like custom voice overs for your project?

I am a semi-professional voice actor; and I offer my services to non-profit projects free of charge.

https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson

I've voiced in a lot of Warband projects, like North and South and Sayazn, Fires of War, Perisno, and others.

Back
Top Bottom