SP Oriental [WB] The Age of the Samurai (vote for what faction each has to be!

What clan should Swadia be?

• Takeda

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sanada

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Oda

• Tokugawa

• Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azai

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • hojo

• Date

• Asakura

• Mori

• Shimazu

• Tachibana

• Chokosogabe

• Uesugi

• Toyotomi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Yukimura_Sanada said:
some information about the castle names would be nice.

it's difficult to have castle names, i will try and i want to know the time of starting game( century, year v.v...)

aragod12 said:
Yukimura_Sanada said:
some information about the castle names would be nice.

it's difficult to have castle names, i will try and i want to know the time of starting game( century, year v.v...)

1572 right after shingens death.
the Generals of Shingen are keeping the Death of Shingen a secret

i found this, Japanese map in 1582
http://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%E1%BA%ADp_tin:Azuchimomoyama-japan.png

is it enough ? :grin:

aragod12 said:
i found this, Japanese map in 1582
http://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%E1%BA%ADp_tin:Azuchimomoyama-japan.png

is it enough ? :grin:

lol, there's a town called Obama.
barack-obama-smiling.jpg

i haven't got in contact with the kengeki mod leader.
i am doing everything i can.

however i saw this on mbrepository of an mod-teammember of yuissa.

Adding MP-Kegenki 0.95 animations f (v MP Kegenki 0.95 anim)  » posted by Kizz on May 13, 2010, 07:56:45 am
If u add for yourself to play its ok. But if u want to make mod for others to play u need to give credit to Yuias for his work.

for now i will try to get his models ingame in the mod. but i will be making 2 mods. 1. all of our work(that will be released earlier then Kengeki's stuff, 2. Our&Kengeki's stuff i release that only an donly when the mod leader of the Kengeki mod has given me permission.

Some more good news:

Re: Asking permission for your entrechment kit
« Sent to: Yukimura_Sanada on: June 22, 2010, 12:02:18 AM » ReplyQuoteDeleteQuote from: Yukimura_Sanada on June 16, 2010, 08:00:47 AM
hello.
I am Yukimura Sanada from the age of the Samurai mod and i would like to know if it is possible to use your entrechment kit in the Age of the Samurai mod.

Greetings
yukimura Sanada

Feel free to use or modify the entrenchment kit as you like. Hope you like it, and good luck with your mod.

Tempered

Thank you very much.

and:
Re: asking permission to use your Pavise shield.
« Sent to: Yukimura_Sanada on: June 19, 2010, 11:53:20 PM » ReplyQuoteDeleteCertainly you can use the shield.  By the way, the code I posted only works for Warband.

Thank you very much.
however i am having difficulty with the Pavise shield i dont know if i will release it in the first alpha.

the First alpha will probably contain:

The Age of the Samurai mod is for Single&multiplayer

Singleplayer Features:
All lords renamed and other equipments.
New japan map.( maybe not)
Some of our weapons buy able and some of the Native weapons deleted.
most of the cities/villages renamed.
All troops renamed+Elite units
Date&Tachibana will be Rebel Races who have a couple of villages/castles acros the land,you cant join them but you can wage war on them for an easy victory.
All troops reequiped.
New background.
New Background music.
Hopefully new ingame music but its hard to get music because everything is licensed.(therefor i try to make em myself).
Elite units will be 2/3 times better then a normal unit pretty good for Sieges.
Katsuyori Takeda has 210 takeda Horseman 0.o  :shock:. (please note the Takeda Horsemen are not the Elite unit its the Takeda Cavalery).
New Armors/weapons
the Recruiter mod from hessu.
the Entrechment kit from Temperd

Multiplayer Features:
new armors and Weapons.
8 Clans playable for multiplayer.
Every Elite Unit is playable for multiplayer.
Every Faction(we call em Clans) has for classes:

Ashigaru
Samurai
Elite Unit

only the Takeda-Sanada Allaince has:
Takeda Lancers
Takeda horsearchers
Sanada warriors(the foot infantry)
Cant think of more but there might be more :razz:.

the Elite units once again for every clan:

Takeda-Sanada Allaince:  Takeda Cavalery
Oda Clan: Elite Teppomen
Tokugawa: Mikawa veterans
Uesugi clan: Yumi Archer
Hojo clan: Fuma Ninja's
Shimazu clan: Bersekers
Date Clan: Dragon Elite's(Masamune's Soldiers)
Tachibana Clan: Elite Samurai(samurai with sword&shield) please note it is a small shield after research it shows that some samurai had shields.
but the shields will be useless because one shot through shield and your dead.(but it can save you if it is shot from an distance).

Greetings

Age of the Samurai modteam

aragod12 said:
is it for warband 1.113 or 1.123 ? , i prefer v1.123 than v1.113
We just constantly work with the newest version. No point working with a version most people wont be using yeah?

Wilsonrtf said:
Why berserkers? (I ask in good faith)
Pretty much, it's what we decided on for now. Everything is subject to change in the future, based on feedback and research. But for now, Berserkers are fine.

Yukimora has more or less been working Solo on the mod for a while since I have been busy with RL stuff. But keep faith, I assure you this will be an authentic and quality mod, but don't expect perfection from our early builds haha. We're just as eager to play the finished product as you and we're kinda working towards having something stable and fun first. THEN we'll go through and make it gorgeous :smile:

FelixIsatia said:
aragod12 said:
is it for warband 1.113 or 1.123 ? , i prefer v1.123 than v1.113
We just constantly work with the newest version. No point working with a version most people wont be using yeah?

Wilsonrtf said:
Why berserkers? (I ask in good faith)
Pretty much, it's what we decided on for now. Everything is subject to change in the future, based on feedback and research. But for now, Berserkers are fine.

Yukimora has more or less been working Solo on the mod for a while since I have been busy with RL stuff. But keep faith, I assure you this will be an authentic and quality mod, but don't expect perfection from our early builds haha. We're just as eager to play the finished product as you and we're kinda working towards having something stable and fun first. THEN we'll go through and make it gorgeous :smile:

yes thats why ^^ :razz:

aragod12 said:
how much percent is this mod done ? i can't wait :roll:
Good luck! :grin:
idk but the alpha is close.

Teutonic Archer Knight said:
If you can't get Yuias through PM, you could try to post in the mod repository.
i will do that.

btw does someone knows a good filehosting site?
and a good serverhoster because when the alpha is out I try to get a hoster  hosting a server with Age of the Samurai mod

upload file here : http://www.mbrepository.com/index.php or http://www.mediafire.com/ ,they're ok
Register----> login ----> upload file ----> post link----> wait for comment :mrgreen:

aragod12 said:
upload file here : http://www.mbrepository.com/index.php or http://www.mediafire.com/ ,they're ok
Register----> login ----> upload file ----> post link----> wait for comment :mrgreen:

thank you very much.
registering,doing fixing a couple of bugs.

Back
Top Bottom