SP Oriental [WB] The Age of the Samurai (vote for what faction each has to be!

What clan should Swadia be?

• Takeda

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sanada

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Oda

• Tokugawa

• Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azai

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • hojo

• Date

• Asakura

• Mori

• Shimazu

• Tachibana

• Chokosogabe

• Uesugi

• Toyotomi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Yukimura_Sanada

Master Knight
Hello lads this mod has been revived and i am going to remake this from scratch.

every week will be a poll for what faction i got to switch.

we are still recruiting people if you are interrested in joining we need:
A Coder
A trailer maker
A artist that can make  the clan banners from those leaders and the ingame menu.

Credits:

Myself  for the coding work
thanks to clau24 for the japan map
Felix for the names of the lords and making an modDB page we are curently rank 30 of 11713 mods out there  and the japan map putting all the cities on the correct location.
Zaha for the samurai armor texture
JasonLambeth for the music
BloodRaideN for the music
Proie for a little research
hessuu  for the recruiter mod
Lucke189  for the realistic Colours mod,
If i have forgotten any persons please forgive me send me an pm then i put your name in it aswell.
Striker for alpha testing.
Alex Lung(Dragon) for given permission for using his models :grin:!!!!

well goodbye

o.o we're doing our own. In the Sengoku Jidai Period. Erm, didn't you check the forums to see if this idea was already being created? we're also quite well developed with it too. but do as you wish. everyone is waiting for the Warband Module System, so you won't get anywhere until its released.

i need information about the following clans:

Shimazu
Tachibana
Tokugawa
Azai
Sanada

and now a stupid(sorry) question what is the Zengoku Jidai?

i remember after the death of shingen takeda the Asai clan was suppressed by oda after the battle of anegawa

thats exactly what we needed.
do you have steam or xfire?(i pm you about that).

do you know much about the Azai clan?

at the moment i have canged all the infantry of Khergits to Sanada soldiers now busy with the lords of the oda clan.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/wargreymon12/screenshots/mbwar/

there are a couple of screenshots. arround this time everyday i will post a new screenshot.

One point...
Normal soldiers didnt use kabuto or helms, but their used bandanas with the icon of the clan.
Dont forget also the banners. Each soldier of infantry ans incllusively soldiers at cavalry have a banner in the back with the icon of the clan.

could you point out the screenshot?
mecenaries do have helmets.
and i dont know what kabuto means if you could please  tell me.

Where did you get the armors from  :shock: If you didn't know, we are working on another sengoku jiadai mod. A multiplayer only, maybe we can merge the mods. And have both single and multiplayer?

Hermodr said:
Where did you get the armors from  :shock: If you didn't know, we are working on another sengoku jiadai mod. A multiplayer only, maybe we can merge the mods. And have both single and multiplayer?

that samurai armour was already ingame in the native Warband i just put it on the characters.
i find it good to combine mods. could we use the same assets? for example if you have a sword that i could use it too.

i can give you a more detailed information about this mod if you want because i did not wrote the information on the first post very detailed actually we are very far i am now going to change all the lords of the Oda clan and then the Oda clan will be completly done(except for the castles).

1 more question.
our clans are:

tachibana
Oda
Tokugawa
Shimazu
Azai
Sanada

could these clans still be in singleplayer?

people because i hear many people say the naginata riders have odachi's i have now fixed them i will delete the picture from my xfire and post this time the right weapons.

Back
Top Bottom