MP Sci-Fi [WB] Starwars The New Order

Users who are viewing this thread

I could be a researcher if you wish, I have every single star wars game. Like bounty hunter, lethal alliance, republic commando, all the jedi knight and SWTOR series  plus my fav te Battlefront. I know most of the races and planets they live. And I'd be happy to help yall out. Also what will the time period be based as? Before the movies? After? In between? From the pictures I am guessing the dark era with the Storm troopers and the return of the Sith Empire.

Change the ranks for Jedi and Sith to:

Sith Acolyte/Jedi Youngling, Padawan/Sith Apprentice Jedi Knight/Sith Lord, Master/Darth

Hope that helps.

Skallagrim said:

Sith Acolyte/Jedi Youngling, Padawan/Sith Apprentice Jedi Knight/Sith Lord, Master/Darth

Hope that helps.
A Lord isn't as powerful as a Darth, hes still an Apprentice, like a Jedi knight really.

Scorpia said:
Skallagrim said:

Hope that helps.
A Lord isn't as powerful as a Darth, hes still an Apprentice, like a Jedi knight really.

I get the feeling he meant Jedi Knight and Sith Lord are the same, and that Master (insert name here) is equivalent to Darth (insert name here)... or something. I don't know :razz:

La Grandmaster said:
Hate to be pessimistic but do you have anything done yet? I see a lot of "ideas" but no evidence of anything even being done yet.
Well, maybe that's because the project just started a week or so ago. bloody hell be patient.

I believe in this project, it could save warband for me and increase warband sales even further. Just remember that if you want to use copyrighted music  you have to remove the mp3s from your game, and then add links to the sites where people can purchase it themselves (legal) and then give them a sound guide for which songs to rename to what to get the full experience from your maps/scenes/mod/etc.

Amazon.com is good for tons of mp3 downloads.

A few suggestions for the mounts:

Animal Mounts-

1.Eopie- slow moving animal (sumpter horse)

Review_EopieQuiGonJinn_still.jpg

eopie_front.jpg

images

2. Dewback Lizard- A medium speed mount(saddle horse)

Dewback2.jpg

7ce0a2aa6afc27d32ec5834d2f57247a.jpg

6a00d8341bf67c53ef01538e4be6f9970b-500wi

3.Kaduu- quick mount (silver/desert horse)

Kaadu-BF.jpg

1094232209.jpg

images

4.Orray- very fast mount (courser)

CVD_Orray.jpg

Picador_con_orray.JPG

images

(MORE TO COME SOON)

Speeder Bikes-

1.Swoop Bike-armored and very fast mount that would server perfectly as a lancing bike (charger)

Owen%20Lars%20Swoop%20Bike.jpg

ZephyrG-TSS.jpg

lash_tat_entha_bike.jpg

Mod is still on hold until banner Lord 2. At the moment I am just modeling all the armour, Guns, mounts & Buildings. Unless banner Lord never comes out then I'll just get the team back and carry on.

I've only played persistant frontier so i'm gonna compare some stuff to that mod.
I'm gonna gues by the pictures that the map will probably be tatooine so a few questions and maybe suggestions.
Are you gonna focus mainly on a rebels(new republic) vs empire(remnant) or will there be more factions like hutt cartel, black sun, czerka corp, etc.(supported by dark jedi) since the empire's interest in tatooine wasnt that great.

Guess native faction will be jawa's and tuskens.

suggestions: -system:maybe make the outlaws faction smugglers/pirates and have "spice" in their ship(only enterable by outlaws faction). If they can manage to bring this spice to one of the other factions cantina they can sell it and make money.

-crafting:dont know what your gonna use as replacement for wood/ores. My suggestion for wood would be scavenging piles/broken droids(since it's part of the local jawa culture and all). They would give parts(branches) and metal chuncks(wood blocks). For ores altough it's not really lore on that planet would suggest power crystal fragments(small iron ores), power crystals(iron ores) harvested at power crystal structures in mines or on the surface.

Back
Top Bottom