SP Native [WB] SnD's Polished Native

Users who are viewing this thread

Robis said:
I've not clear one point: are the troop trees the same of native or you changed them ?
Same, except that you can recruit the player faction troops which you can customise their equipment by talking to them.
The poll i added is about creating a sub-mod with new items and troops but keeping the basis of the mod.

G'day, just came on here to tell you how absolutely brilliant this mod is but also to give you a heads-up that some of those sound files from "More Metals" have been mixed around with. I fixed the problem for myself but im just thinking for future downloaders. The problem is that when in the overview map, the player moves but instead of horse trotting sounds it constantly loops the sound when your near a battle. There is also a problem with the fact that you cant buy arrows, gauntlets or boots from the merchants. There is also the small problem of snow battles being insanely bright, it seems as though im fighting in white space sometimes. The last thing im hoping for is to get rid of alot of that lag in the overview because sometimes its a bit painful to bear. Im not sure if your already aware of these or if it's just mine. anywho, great mod, cant wait to see more from the team  :grin:

Jake.

Sky_Cptn said:
G'day, just came on here to tell you how absolutely brilliant this mod is but also to give you a heads-up that some of those sound files from "More Metals" have been mixed around with. I fixed the problem for myself but im just thinking for future downloaders. The problem is that when in the overview map, the player moves but instead of horse trotting sounds it constantly loops the sound when your near a battle. There is also a problem with the fact that you cant buy arrows, gauntlets or boots from the merchants. There is also the small problem of snow battles being insanely bright, it seems as though im fighting in white space sometimes. The last thing im hoping for is to get rid of alot of that lag in the overview because sometimes its a bit painful to bear. Im not sure if your already aware of these or if it's just mine. anywho, great mod, cant wait to see more from the team  :grin:

Jake.
Which version are running warband because i never experimented any of these bugs or, have you installed or changed some files of the warband folder (may conflict with the mod) ?

Seek n Destroy said:
Sky_Cptn said:

Jake.
Which version are running warband because i never experimented any of these bugs or, have you installed or changed some files of the warband folder (may conflict with the mod) ?
1.143 - but i think alot of those bugs have sorted themselves out after the second savegame, unfortunetly for me my good savegame is the first game :razz: so i was playing without those bugs in the second one. however there is still that problem with the snow being too bright.
thankyou for the quick reply

Jake.

How's it going with the Freelancer bugs? And I was wondering, can I install the Freelancer mod in my Polished Native directory, and then it would be fixed?

Codename 47 said:
How's it going with the Freelancer bugs? And I was wondering, can I install the Freelancer mod in my Polished Native directory, and then it would be fixed?
They are working in adding new improvements and features, I don't know how much time it will take but as soon as I have the source I'll add it and release the next version.
And if you install the Freelancer in the mod it will replace necessary files and mess with the game.

Sky_Cptn said:
Seek n Destroy said:
Sky_Cptn said:

Jake.
1.143 - but i think alot of those bugs have sorted themselves out after the second savegame, unfortunetly for me my good savegame is the first game :razz: so i was playing without those bugs in the second one. however there is still that problem with the snow being too bright.
thankyou for the quick reply

Jake.

If the snow is too bright just delete "terrain_snowy.dds" in the textures folder (Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\SnD's Polished Native\Textures) I think it should solve the problem if not just let me know

Hi, how do i download the bug fix for the new updates on the freelancer mod? the second link that you provided asks me for a username and password and i dont quite understand.
thank you, and i am looking forward to this mod! :smile:

i downloaded the mod and it is beautiful, i just want to download the hotfix cuz their are a bit few bugs. but when i try to download the hotfix, it asks me for password and username.

As I said, have you tried to redownload the file, there should not be any password as i haven't passworded the file...
If the problem persists just wait a week or two and the next version will be released with aditional content and hopefully all the freelancer bugs fixed

Edit: Maybe it's a problem with you unpacker, have you tried with either 7zip and WinRar ?

Seek n Destroy said:
As I said, have you tried to redownload the file, there should not be any password as i haven't passworded the file...
If the problem persists just wait a week or two and the next version will be released with aditional content and hopefully all the freelancer bugs fixed

Edit: Maybe it's a problem with you unpacker, have you tried with either 7zip and WinRar ?

No my problem was when i clicked onto the hotfix link it asked for a password and username, but i just took an alternate path and i just went to the mbrepository.com and searched for the hotfix and i just downloaded it from there.

ITS A GREAT MOD BTW! My only problem is that it is not in its final stages!!! I can't wait for the mod to come, and thank you so much for making the mod!

mssun425 said:
i downloaded the mod and it is beautiful, i just want to download the hotfix cuz their are a bit few bugs. but when i try to download the hotfix, it asks me for password and username.
Fixed ( I marked the site as ftp when i should have done with url code  :oops: )
Thanx for the report i didn't undestood it earlier

It was very great Mod :grin:
When I hear that SnD's Polished Native is added Freelancer, I got myself in curious, SnD's + Freelancer = Must Be Amazing!

Just Suggestion, Please just make the patch, Because Im too lazy to download again 142 MB for Updating this mod to 0.6  :???:
But No matter, This is still a great mod! (Why? Full of Scripts, Good Graphic, Not Ruin My PC)

13exa said:
It was very great Mod :grin:
When I hear that SnD's Polished Native is added Freelancer, I got myself in curious, SnD's + Freelancer = Must Be Amazing!

Just Suggestion, Please just make the patch, Because Im too lazy to download again 142 MB for Updating this mod to 0.6  :???:
But No matter, This is still a great mod! (Why? Full of Scripts, Good Graphic, Not Ruin My PC)
Thanx 13exa!
Well to be honest the reason that I don't make patches is because most of the persons are too lazy to read the description with the link to the patch and play with an outdated version and after come bothering me for a bug already fixed...

Hi!

With the most recent installation (including the patch) I run into a script error when travelling on the map. See the following video as well.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/baH6g92OY44

Back
Top Bottom