SP Native [WB] SnD's Polished Native

Users who are viewing this thread

Why am I only getting new weapons when I'm promoted,I'm a Swadian Knight with a a lance,a rusty sword and a crumbling shield,oh and a lame saddle horse.

I did download the hotfix.

jezza93 said:
Why am I only getting new weapons when I'm promoted,I'm a Swadian Knight with a a lance,a rusty sword and a crumbling shield,oh and a lame saddle horse.

I did download the hotfix.
Unfortunately the fix provided by the Freelancer team fixes the dialog bugs and bring the item bug...

one question.how hide he minimap from screen at battles?
the mail look very realistic at this mod.Good job.

TITANAS84 said:
one question.how hide he minimap from screen at battles?
the mail look very realistic at this mod.Good job.
In the mod options. Camp menu -> Custom commander options and there should be the option for the mini-map, just remove it.

Caba`drin said:
Seek n Destroy said:
It works for 1.134 and newer versions
If you built this on the 1.134 Module System, it will cause bugs with items not showing up at the merchants on 1.142/1.143
I know, I plan to port it to 1.143 ( 'was waiting for PBOD to be updated  :smile: Thanks Caba) or atleast fix the merchant bug.

Seek n Destroy said:
Caba`drin said:
Seek n Destroy said:
It works for 1.134 and newer versions
If you built this on the 1.134 Module System, it will cause bugs with items not showing up at the merchants on 1.142/1.143
I know, I plan to port it to 1.143 ( 'was waiting for PBOD to be updated  :smile: Thanks Caba) or atleast fix the merchant bug.

Yeah, I've been playing and I can't find any gloves, boots, or arrows. I wound up stealing them from the nords when I deserted :3

Hi guys, i have some  buggy things that really are annoying, it has to do with the Freelancer feature.I recently joined Rhodoks and when i had my first advancement as a spear man i'd get something like this:
x_3eab9976.jpg
As you can see, i only have a falcha , some times i get a spear but just that, no armor, no shield.
And evry time i start a new game it does the same for the other factions as well.. any sudgestions?. :???:

i also have a bug. after back story creation, a am locked on a black screen (when i should be making my characters face)

ive restarted several times now. its stuck on rendering the nobleman banners. if i alt+tab out then back in, the screen is black. will post more info as i have it. im on most uptodate warband if that matters

greenzspy said:
ive restarted several times now. its stuck on rendering the nobleman banners. if i alt+tab out then back in, the screen is black. will post more info as i have it. im on most uptodate warband if that matters
It does. The mod is made for Warband v1.134. Something changed with versions 1.15x that causes this problem with any modded character creation (no one's really sure why). Without reworking the mod, your options are to either use Warband v1.134 (or 1.143) or don't choose a noble start.

(Please utilize the "Modify" button to edit/add to your posts rather than posting multiple times in a row.)

bpopa27 said:
Hi guys, i have some  buggy things that really are annoying, it has to do with the Freelancer feature.I recently joined Rhodoks and when i had my first advancement as a spear man i'd get something like this:
x_3eab9976.jpg
As you can see, i only have a falcha , some times i get a spear but just that, no armor, no shield.
And evry time i start a new game it does the same for the other factions as well.. any sudgestions?. :???:

I have been having exactly the same problem, when i joined a khergis lord and i got promoted my old gear got stripped but i did not recieve new gear, the only thing that happened was that the bow in my inventory got equipped and my old starting horse as well, aside from that i had no arrows and my boots had disappeared. and no shop carries arrows/boots/gloves anymore (yea that bug)
I ended up being a veteran khergis horseman with a steppe bow (no arrows), a leather vest, a rusty sword, starting shield and the squire starting horse.

Using cheat menu shows arrows/boots and gloves still exist in the game (they just don't spawn in shops?)

i am running the latest update 1.158(steam so no idea how to downgrade)

my problem in short: i am not getting equipment on a promotion and no way to get my own except for cheating.

Sorry for this tread necromancy but i could find no answers anywhere on the web, and i hoped someone had found a solution in a year :oops:

Back
Top Bottom