SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

:idea:

1_The_brave_war_40.jpg

1_The_brave_war_11.jpg

1_The_brave_war_37.jpg

Rest assured we're not dead, toiling away in the mines when real life (and soon rome 2! :grin:) isn't distracting us.

Kuauik's naturally done more amazing work that makes mine look terribad by comparison, we'll see when he promos it. And to keep things simple when you see fleshy bits like arms and legs 99% likely they will be rgcotl's base body he graciously allowed us access too.

First row are the generic rawhide corselets utilized by middling troops of various nationalities - run of the mill mercs, Phoenicians, Joos, maybe some Hittite infantry, and others. I'm still getting the hang of rawhide as it's tricky business to figure out the proper specularity to it. First is meant to be plain leather, second lacquered, third lacquered and colorful, fourth lacquered. The first two have the 'sea people' style of kilt, but it seems as though much like one sees later with other people adopting persian garb (Pamphlagonians and a heck of a lot of Anatolians in general), greek garb (everybody and their momma after Alexander) or Roman, the style caught on.

Second row are the Sea people laminated corselets (Also four generic variants for various mercs and such, but they aren't as pretty). The original model is kuauik's, which I just tweaked (both kilt and corselet, that is).

Awesome armour Sahran. I really like the one on the very right on the top row.

Definitely looking forward to playing this more than Rome 2, or GTA V, or Assassin's Creed 4. I must satisfy my urge to re-create Diomedes and actually kill Hector without the Olympians interfering with him.

Eктωρ, there are a lot of evidence that during antique time, some of the culture shave or even epilate their body hair (it's not an elaborate technologie you just need some rasor or wax or both). At the same time, in other culture, a women will be ashamed if she shave or epilate her body etc...

And it change a lot during time/culture/area of the world.

Back
Top Bottom