SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

kiro56 said:
2zombies1cup said:
As Assyrians, my cousin and I are VERY excited for this mod. Not many games include our nation.
Men  Assyria was destroyed by the Medes and Babylonians
That does not mean that there are no living Assyrians today. In matter of fact, there are ~4 million Assyrians living in various countries this very day, and they have their own culture etc.

Humlenerd said:
kiro56 said:
2zombies1cup said:
As Assyrians, my cousin and I are VERY excited for this mod. Not many games include our nation.
That does not mean that there are no living Assyrians today. In matter of fact, there are ~4 million Assyrians living in various countries this very day, and they have their own culture etc.
Ok I shut up

2zombies1cup said:
Are you looking like that ?
assy_pro_nimrud.jpg

There are some Mycenaean pottery fragments that very much appear to show some kind of twigs sticking out of the tops of helmets. It's impossible to say exactly what they're supposed to represent, but I'd say that's as good a reconstruction as any.

King Alastair said:
Will this be done before Rome II?  :roll:

Probably not. Good thing Rome II isn't anything like SITD, and SITD isn't anything like Rome II, so there's no issue of redundancy. I'm sure a lot of us will be enjoying Rome 2. :smile:

Sahran said:
King Alastair said:

Probably not. Good thing Rome II isn't anything like SITD, and SITD isn't anything like Rome II, so there's no issue of redundancy. I'm sure a lot of us will be enjoying Rome 2. :smile:

Better impact us before Rome II does. If not, we wont have time to check it out due to Rome II. :razz:

King Alastair said:
Sahran said:
King Alastair said:

Better impact us before Rome II does. If not, we wont have time to check it out due to Rome II. :razz:

Two different era's so either way there will be an impact...  :wink:

Styo said:
King Alastair said:
Sahran said:
King Alastair said:

Two different era's so either way there will be an impact...  :wink:

I just want to rush them. :grin:

kiro56 said:
2zombies1cup said:
Men the Assyrian empire was destroyed, the people live on.
Tcherski said:
2zombies1cup said:
Are you looking like that ?
assy_pro_nimrud.jpg
Yes, approximately 80% of the current Assyrian population is a Lamassu (winged bull)

What's the guesstimate that this mod will be complete? Can't wait :smile:

http://i.imgur.com/lcLKIoQ.jpg      You should be able to see some chariots in the background there.  I cant wait to play this mod!

Back
Top Bottom