SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Masood11 said:
This mode was created?
Where should I download?

Taleworlds Forum »Module Development »The Pioneer's Guild - Mods Under Construction

This means: no. The mod is still under construction. No download links by the moment.

Just thought I'd share this picture of a Trojan War era Mycenaean warrior reproduction by Matt Poitras from MP Filmcrafts. I got this from "The International Hoplite Discussion Group" on Facebook.

WarriorTrojanWar.jpg

ThegnAnsgar said:
Just thought I'd share this picture of a Trojan War era Mycenaean warrior reproduction by Matt Poitras from MP Filmcrafts. I got this from "The International Hoplite Discussion Group" on Facebook.

WarriorTrojanWar.jpg

Very neat, thanks for that. :smile: I remember coming across their page and asking for their expertise on the validity of leather panoply.

Bloc said:
kuauik said:
Bloc said:
I know you guys working on 1257AD but when can we see more models etc for this mod? I mean I want to hear a answer like 1 week , 1 month later  :smile:
we got most models and textures done,we are just lazy to show the up :grin:
So what is left to do then? Scripting works?  :razz:

Scripting, coding, doing additional textures for some necessary variations of certain armors and such. Still cannot give a date, but rest assured we're working hard.

Sahran said:
Scripting, coding, doing additional textures for some necessary variations of certain armors and such. Still cannot give a date, but rest assured we're working hard.
Thats good to hear.I hope It will be release soon.
I think, It just need 1 or 2 month for a proper release :smile:

Back
Top Bottom