SP Native [WB] Scaedumar 2 - (Native Overhaul with FXAA now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wait to see when I'm done with Isengard for you.  :wink:
EDIT: I supposed it should have been vertex shaders if the user above us said something about animated textures.

No offense, mate.
But no. I made simple stuff, like rumors in towns and villages. I hate coding, not that I can't do it. (never said that)
You're the fourth user asking me, and I thank you for not flodding my eMail with this matter.

I plan to make S2 multiplayer after the SP release anyway.

I don't think you understood me.
Dunde can deal with the coding you while you deal with the graphics.
Idea came to me since The Vision is a code-focused mod,while Scaedumar II a Graphic-focused one. Merging the two of the would result in a mod with both Graphics and Coding.

BTW,since dunde enhanced tournaments,I would like a new jousting tournament system(scripted by dunde),much like the one in 0.903's A Song of Ice and Fire:
Every 2 lords have somewhat 10 or 20 seconds to knock the enemy of the horse through Crouching.They are interrupted by a railing in the middle.If they don't manage to knock each other down,there's a draw.The first jouster to knock off the opponent,and defeat him in melee,wins the round.

To partecipate,you have to buy tournament equipment at the Ticket Spot,comes in 3 packages(Each of these is a single item either with a wooden crate either with a barrel icon on the inventory):
Light Jousting Set: Heralic Mail with Tabard; Full Helm; Mail Mittens; Mail Boots; Knightly Heater Shield; Blunted Sword;
Medium Jousting Set: Surcoat over Mail; Great Helmet; Mail Mittens; Steel Greaves; Knightly Heater Shield; Blunted Sword;
Heavy Jousting Set:  Surcoat over Plate; Heraldic Great Helmet; Gauntlets; Steel Greaves; Blunted Greatsword;
Sarranid Jousting Set: Mamluke Mail; Sarranid Veiled Helmet; Scale Gauntlets; Sarranid Boots; Oriental Jousting Round Shield; Blunted Scimitar;
Khergit  Jousting Set: Khergit Jousting Armor; Strange Helmet; Lamellar Gauntlets; Lamellar Boots; Blunted Two-Handed Sabre;

But you must also have any horse equipped.

LordMalacath said:
4.3.jpg

Seems calm and relaxing. Wanted to share it again with you people. :smile:
This is WAW!  :shock: suck a scenic snapshot, I'm falling in
rBv_3.gif

So I read somewhere in this thread that the Nords ( Or Friden as you choosed to rename) is going to be based on medival Scandinavia. So here is my question, will you base them on the time before Scandinavia used cavalry, or when they used cavalry?

romicus said:
So I read somewhere in this thread that the Nords ( Or Friden as you choosed to rename) is going to be based on medival Scandinavia. So here is my question, will you base them on the time before Scandinavia used cavalry, or when they used cavalry?
Well  :lol: they used cav in Warband's Nords, which wer based on vikingrs, so i dont see why not :lol:

bpopa27 said:
romicus said:
Well  :lol: they used cav in Warband's Nords, which wer based on vikingrs, so i dont see why not :lol:

Nords don't have cav in Warband (not in singleplayer atleast), not in the 1st M&B either.

PL was already implemented in the original Scaedumar made by Abhuva.
I added Nvidia's FXAA (more contrast and adjustable saturation called up by Numpad keys).

I still have to do some 200+ scenes. D:
Taverns, castles, villages, prisons, stores, houses (player bought), battle scenes and many other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom