SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Pretty much everything donated to me from this mod is already ingame as of my next hotfix (hopefully this week). The only things needing more work are the many scenes ive been handed, mainly because of the vast differences in scene prop names.

Dont forget though we also have huge amounts of other stuff created specifically for AWoIaF by either myself or many others so what i got from the A GoT mod was quite a small portion in comparison.

Scenes however is something im working on next and in great need of. So anyone that created scenes for this mod or fancy having a go at creating some GoT related scenes should get in contact with me!

produno said:
Pretty much everything donated to me from this mod is already ingame as of my next hotfix (hopefully this week). The only things needing more work are the many scenes ive been handed, mainly because of the vast differences in scene prop names.

Dont forget though we also have huge amounts of other stuff created specifically for AWoIaF by either myself or many others so what i got from the A GoT mod was quite a small portion in comparison.

Scenes however is something im working on next and in great need of. So anyone that created scenes for this mod or fancy having a go at creating some GoT related scenes should get in contact with me!

Thanks alot, and cred to your efforts.

So WoIaF is better than AcoK? Or is that a heated question? :wink:

AndreSo said:

Far too early to talk about that. WoIaF is still in a very early stage and the last time I played it, wasn't great. The team needs more time to at least reach a stable release.

Sky Warden said:
AndreSo said:

Far too early to talk about that. WoIaF is still in a very early stage and the last time I played it, wasn't great. The team needs more time to at least reach a stable release.

Have you played the latest version? Maybe you ahould give it a go :wink:.
Hotfix 2 will be out this week and fixes 95% of all current bugs.

produno said:
Sky Warden said:
AndreSo said:

I'll try it out once the new fix is out.

Cred and respect to both mod-teams =)

produno said:

Yes. I was talking about Beta 7. I had a lot of issues with it, but I don't want to bring it here. Perhaps I will jump into your mod thread and tell you about it.

Sky Warden said:
produno said:

Yes. I was talking about Beta 7. I had a lot of issues with it, but I don't want to bring it here. Perhaps I will jump into your mod thread and tell you about it.

Yes if you could please. Bugs need to be reported to enable me to fix them. Though dont forget to check the changelog on my forums to make sure they havnt already been fixed :wink:.

Edit*

The current changelog can be found here:

http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=24994.msg26227#msg26227

i am waiting for this mod to be released at least 3 or 4 years i think im one of the oldest followers i follow it since the first thread. when this thing started i was just first year in high school maybe wasnt even in high school cant remember surely.now im in my last year in high school. it has been so long but it is good to know finally there will be a beta version released soon.for a long time i was thinking it will never be released. good job guys. really good job. thank you for your high dedication to this work.

YourStepDad said:
This certainly was the most promising of the GoT mods. I think some assets are used by the asoiaf mod, not too sure.

Yeah, some assets are used in AWoIaF. I have been trying to get hold of Goldeagle to obtain any more assets that was created for this mod but have been unable to do so. If anyone can help then please let me know.

silvayi said:
And what is the relationship between this mod and Shimmler's mod?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.0.html

Who can tell me about Shimmler's mod?

Basically Shimmler's mod (well the mod Shimmler was the community manager of), and more specifically the page you have linked here got closed so that it could move to another thread where the devs still active on it could control what was going on etc. I think Shimmler had left at this stage and no-one had access to the first few posts to edit.

See a post by Owen Wulfson on this page: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.8460.html stating their plan for relocating.

I can only assume that they then took down that page, or it got moved again to this page.

These guys also had a moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-thrones-warband but either they got hacked and someone hijacked it or it was a (very detailed) fake from the start, because the only download link there at the moment seems malicious and doesn't even seem to have anything to do with the mod or Warband even.

This mod has been collecting assets and devs for sooooooo long. It would be amazing to see it revived  :party:

EDIT: I just realized I still even have a signature from that earlier stage of this mod ↓  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom