SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

VOIEVOD said:
Someone still alive ?

last time GoldEagle was active was just before the end of 2014, I personally was looking forward to this version of the mod but have since been attempting to start my own. Though as has been pointed out by numerous people I really shouldn't be someone leading a mod team as I have never modded this game nor have I even played the Native game. So I'm going to go ahead and plug my mod (in the event this mod stays inactive), you and others interested in this type of mod (Game of Thrones) can check it out and if your interested in team positions or team lead I would be more than happy to have you. Even if your not interested in joining the team I'm always open to ideas or suggestions so leave a post, PM me, or catch me on Steam to bounce stuff off me. Here's my version of this universe: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323778.0.html

I really hope that GoldEagle and the rest of the team come back as I am still very interested in this mod (personally I think there should be as many GoT mods as possible as all would probably bring special features to each one that would make them unique though I understand how people can get tired of playing on the same map w/ mostly the same lords, it's the downside to the limited lore) and would love to play it once it's released but in the event this is truly dead check out my thread and feel free to post feedback :smile:.

Why everyone develops a GoT mod in these days... Whatever, it seems so good :wink: Best luck man!

scrotes96 said:
How's the mod coming?

Pretty much everything made for this mod has been donated to A World of Ice and Fire modification which can be found here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/

A huge thanks to the original creators of said items/code/scenes ect ive used.

We don't know either. I had done some pretty good work for the next release but the computer had a problem and I lost all of them... Now I'm just too lazy to restart again.

So i was wrong and you where right.
I indicated that the game is too large, and that it is going to get more and more small problems than to want to improve.
And here by the game will never come out.
And you wrote to me that I was wrong and that I found it negative.
Once again I find the enormous pity that so beautiful game that was created by you too far above you can has grown and brought there by not from can or could be.
Quite unfortunate for such a nicely made game.

produno said:
scrotes96 said:
How's the mod coming?

Pretty much everything made for this mod has been donated to A World of Ice and Fire modification which can be found here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/

A huge thanks to the original creators of said items/code/scenes ect ive used.

Looking at your mod's page that one in itself looks very big. With everything in this mod now given to you, are you incorporating most of it? Is that already done? If not do you have a rough plan for a coming update with much of this content?

I haven't followd your mod before. From the feature section it looks awesome. I've followed this mod however and the content seems vast and just brilliant, so I'm curious to hear of much of it will be incorporated into yours.

Back
Top Bottom