SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

How much of the planned features were the original mod team (and the english team that handled it after that) able to complete before you got your hands on it, GoldEagle? For anyone that hasn't been following the mod that long: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.0.html.

I don't necessarily expect that they completed it all, but it would be good to know where this version is compared to the original plan. No worries if you weren't able to get everything on there, I'm just curious. The mere fact that you're going to release the thing after 3 years is something to be grateful for.

Hey guys!!
Was reading the info about recruitment system, and I know that as the player, I have open access to only the 1st tier troops, but what I was really curious about was, what are the skills of these troops, will they be decent enough to hold their own(In a large group obviously), against the elite of other factions, or will they be like the generic mercenaries and levies of native Warband, whom the player can massacre almost single-handedly, after crossing a level of about 30?..
Also, I saw the videos and the images for the first time, and was seriously shocked by the enormous detail put into them..
Best of luck for your mod, and eagerly awaiting its release. :grin:

One more thing,
How were the Medieval Ages?? :razz:

Sorry that i write this down.
i did write this down for 2 times more.
This game is great to great and big that this game will never been finisch because there will be always someting newer that hold you to finisch your game.
Nice that i have seen your potantion for this game and my compliments for it.

But i do also see that this game will never come out.
could luck what you do and who knows when the sun is stopping shining.

Hunter7 said:
This game is great to great and big that this game will never been finisch because there will be always someting newer that hold you to finisch your game.

Wow i could barely understand what you wrote there with that Failglish language.

Also, the the utter pointlessness of your post is astonishing. Stop trolling people into believing this will never come out...

Takeda Shingen said:
Hunter7 said:

Wow i could barely understand what you wrote there with that Failglish language.

Also, the the utter pointlessness of your post is astonishing. Stop trolling people into believing this will never come out...

DOES IT

Does what? Your posts are barely understandable and utterly pointless.

People have transformed mount and blade's medieval setting into a star wars galaxy, yet in your opinion game of thrones is too much. Think before you post

Hunter7 said:

IF you really think that this mod will never come out then why in seven hells do you keep coming back and brag about it? Why don't you just leave this thread alone and get over your frustration already? There is absolutely no need for you to still give a ****. So why do you?

This really boggles my mind.  :roll:

La Grandmaster said:
Does what? Your posts are barely understandable and utterly pointless.

People have transformed mount and blade's medieval setting into a star wars galaxy, yet in your opinion game of thrones is too much. Think before you post

I lol'd, it's true.

Back
Top Bottom