SP Fantasy [WB] Return of the Shadow - Seeking 2D Artist, Apply Within...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt it. It's only been a fortnight since Monkeys_Uncle last posted and there wasn't anything in that post to suggest that he was stopping, or even slowing down. Just be patient.

Thorberg said:
I very much doubt it. It's only been a fortnight since Monkeys_Uncle last posted and there wasn't anything in that post to suggest that he was stopping, or even slowing down. Just be patient.
^

You right, he has been busy lately though... I guess its just frustrating, because we all want a Lord of the Rings mod :smile:

Hey Guys!
Sorry for not updating for ages!
I've been having computer troubles which has slowed things down a bit, however, the main show stopper was I trapped a nerve in my neck while doing Karate! This meant I have spent most of the last month going into and out of hospitals, doctor's surgeries etc.

As a result of this I have made absolutely no progress with the mod.
My free time is still limited, however I'm making a start on the mod again. The last problem I had was that I screwed over all of the strings trying to change the calendar, this means I've decided to start anew with a clean module system, however I can cut-and-paste most of the old changes so progress should be swift at first.

If any of you have useful skills you would like to apply to the mod just reply here or pm me. I'm mostly looking for more modellers and graphic artists etc.

Having said all this I do have some massive holidays coming up and it's not long to summer so progress will definitely be made.

Thank you all for your patience and support for mod, Monkey

P.S. If any of you have a working install of Thorgrim's would you be so kind as to make me a map of Middle Earth?
This is a pretty massive request I know, but Thorgrim's keeps crashing on my machine and I don't have the neccesary tools to make an .obj for the obj to map converter.

i do Shukokai Karate, we're one of the most modern styles, and I'm a 1st Dan (Been doing it for ten years now).

Rest, what are you're particular talents?
Sorry if I've already spoken to you, but I've had so many people saying they can be researchers etc. I've lost track!

Kazzan: Thanks for the encouragement, you'r mod seems to be coming on nicely too!

EDIT: Map editor problems is now sorted so I'm currently working on a map, may be a few weeks before I've got it done (that includes changing town names and locations), I'll release a new teaser version once the map and Gondorian and Rohan troop trees are done.

Totally off topic, but I just realised I've been registered for over a year!
That means I've been playing M&B for about two years now!

I think I need to celebrate, a Swadian vs Khergit custom battle with the Khergits getting no horses is in order!

Rest said:
Well..decent modeller : >

In that case we'd be happy to have you!
That is if your not too busy of course.

Could you show me some pics of your recent work if you are interested to help and I can set you doing some stuff that matches your skill level.

Cheers,

Rest said:
Im in the team already,monkey :grin:
Damn! I don't remember that, have you changed your username or something?
Apologies if you've always been called Rest, if that's the case there might have been something wrong with my brain after all! (the GP did have his suspicions).

Rest said:
Ah,i actually did. I was bluder back then  :wink:
Ahhhh! That would explain it!
In that case welcome back my friend, I'll change you name on the first post.
How have you been getting on in my absence (models wise primarily, although life can be described as well if there is anything of note).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom