MP Modern [WB] Operation Iraqi Freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you ever need any help with models, or maps, or scripting, just ask.  Not too sure how far this mod will go, but I have time.

I've been working just don't want to show anything untill it looks impressive. Dress to impress and all that ****. (Im terrible at PR)

Good luck on this mod, looking forward to pulling out my Ka-Bar and charging into a line of insurgents firing their AKs at me. :grin:

This mod sounds like a really cool idea, but hard to actually make...
Just make sure to take your time, don't rush things. Get yourself some signatures to draw attention most importantly, try to expand your modding team, the M&B community has lots of talented modders who are (almost) always willing to help, believe me making a proper mod on your own will take years

John Xenir said:
Wasn't it Operation Iraqi Liberation? a.k.a. O.I.L.

Don't start. China and Europe get half their oil from the middle east while the US gets 12% from the middle east, research and understand before you say stupid things.

If this mod gets done. I will install myself as a Sunni warlord and destroy everyone!!

I want sigs! RAH!

Freighttrain4 said:
Don't start. China and Europe get half their oil from the middle east while the US gets 12% from the middle east, research and understand before you say stupid things.

Lol, whats that got to do with it in the slightest? Neither China nor Europe  (apart from the uk and poland) invaded. The US gained far more than any other country involved, its pointless to use percentages - 12% of the US total oil consumption (just under 2 billion barrels/day) is far more than 50% of the oil consumption of the UK (around 800 million barrels/day). I'm not necessarily arguing a different point from you - i'm just saying the above point you made doesn't argue against anything, so what if the europe and china get more oil from the middle east - both of these places generally condemned the war even though they get more oil than the US

La Grandmaster said:
Freighttrain4 said:

Lol, whats that got to do with it in the slightest? Neither China nor Europe  (apart from the uk and poland) invaded. The US gained far more than any other country involved, its pointless to use percentages - 12% of the US total oil consumption (just under 2 billion barrels/day) is far more than 50% of the oil consumption of the UK (around 800 million barrels/day). I'm not necessarily arguing a different point from you - i'm just saying the above point you made doesn't argue against anything, so what if the europe and china get more oil from the middle east - both of these places generally condemned the war even though they get more oil than the US

It's the fact that people think the US invaded Iraq for just oil, that's why I said it, the US didn't get any oil fields in Iraq, no US companies got oil fields. People just need to realize how the outcome of the war didn't benefit the US at all, but benefitted a country that did not help in Iraq at all, and also benefitted countries that condemned the war.

Anyways, I hope the Automatic weapons won't use the same smoke effects as other WB mods with guns.... Imagine the FPS lag.

Freighttrain4 said:
La Grandmaster said:
Freighttrain4 said:

It's the fact that people think the US invaded Iraq for just oil, that's why I said it, the US didn't get any oil fields in Iraq, no US companies got oil fields. People just need to realize how the outcome of the war didn't benefit the US at all, but benefitted a country that did not help in Iraq at all, and also benefitted countries that condemned the war.

Anyways, I hope the Automatic weapons won't use the same smoke effects as other WB mods with guns.... Imagine the FPS lag.
First Half: I agree, we didn't get any benefits out of the war in terms of oil. Second part, the gunpowder we use nowadays is smokeless, so it would be a muzzle flash at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom