MP Antiquity [WB] NomadyZ - Pre-Alpha 1.4 released!

Should we use WSE in the mod? (We might still choose it by ourselves, we just wanna know your opinio

• Yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn, I've been following this mod closely since first release. I can't wait for version 1.5 to come out.
Really really fun mod.

Slawtering said:
Ikaguia is this made from your stripped down native? You know the one without any sp and then has a bunch of features in it?
nope, it is a totally different mod :grin:

Good news guys, Senatauro is making us a map and we are almost done adding tent crafting!

Olá,eu sou um dos beta testers do mod e fiz um dos mapas(falta algumas coisas para fazer) que ira aparecer em alguma versão futura :grin:,no mod(futuro) ira ter armadilhas de bots,animais para caçar ou fugir,casas para fazer e [size=40pt]MUITA COISA[/size] ainda vai vir.

(To english readers)Hello,I'm one of the beta testers and I've made a map(still things to do) how will appear in one of the future version :grin:,in the mod(future) will have traps of bots,animals to hunt or run away,houses to make and  [size=40pt]A LOT OF STUFFS[/size] will come.

Algumas images de alta resolução :grin:(meu pc quase explodiu para pegar essas imagens .-  .)

Some high res images :grin:(my pc almost explode to take these images .-  .)

mb24lb.jpg

mb23p.jpg

mb22i.jpg

mb21a.jpg

mb20e.jpg

mb19l.jpg

mb18i.jpg

mb17t.jpg

mb16z.jpg

mb15m.jpg

Onde eu estou...(Where I am...)

mb14c.jpg

Algumas das armas(Some of the weapons)

mb13z.jpg

mb12g.jpg

mb11mo.jpg

mb10n.jpg

mb9m.jpg

mb8v.jpg

mb7lk.jpg

mb6nd.jpg

mb5g.jpg

mb4p.jpg

mb3s.jpg

mb2ma.jpg

mb1tw.jpg

Amanha coloco as de baixa resolução :grin:

Tomorrow I put the low res images :grin:

Tried the adventure map today on my own nearly ran away when i knocked the stone away and a spear hit my shield then 3 men charged me  :grin:

well, sergeant has quit playing warband and he doesn't want to keep doing the mod, I may try to keep on doing it, but not for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom