MP Antiquity [WB] NomadyZ - Pre-Alpha 1.4 released!

Should we use WSE in the mod? (We might still choose it by ourselves, we just wanna know your opinio

• Yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

No server planned?

Edit: Tried and this has alot of potential, pw crafting system and a working economy would be good. (Making this like an rts would be plain smexy.)

we are planing a crafting system similar to PW, but a bit more "primitive", you  throw a rock on a cave wall and it may get sharpened, you gather a bunch of sticks then hit it with hammers to build the structure of a tent, then gather something to make the cover and throw it in there

well, we tryed to make some models, but we dont texture very well  :oops:, sooooo, we need someone who can texture, and make some models,

if you want to join in the team, send me or ikaguia a pm, with some examples of what you did.

Hey Ikaguia and the rest of the team,
Mod looks really good and I hope it goes far, In any free time i have ill try and get to play it :wink:.

P.S If you need a dedicated server host I've just ordered my new box and can provide one unless of course you want to host it yourself, Just putting the option out there :wink:.

Wolf.

OK, here are, version 1.3
Changes:
now we have fishing,
3 more weapons, other level(adventure use the map village see rules on page 2 )
some textures changed on tree, and we changed the gold wen you sell things.

link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDY3WKP7
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3443

obs: the link on the 2 page are same as this
AND there is a guide on 1st page 2nd post

thank you by the offer Wolf, I'd like it very much, but I think it'd be better if you waited until a more stable version like 1.5 or sth lke that, thanks again and I hope you all enjoy the new version!

sorry for the delay, I haven't got a chance to enter the computer because of the holyday(Happy new year you all!!), but we are gonna try to make a new version as soon as possible.

Ikaguia said:
thank you by the offer Wolf, I'd like it very much, but I think it'd be better if you waited until a more stable version like 1.5 or sth lke that, thanks again and I hope you all enjoy the new version!

sorry for the delay, I haven't got a chance to enter the computer because of the holyday(Happy new year you all!!), but we are gonna try to make a new version as soon as possible.

Sorry for my Late Reply, sure, I've got no problem helping you out in any way i can especially for servers, Just whenever you have a stable version or anything tell me and I'll put it on the server and put it up for you :smile:.

P.S. Looking forward to it :razz:

Wolf.

New Main menu screen:
mb1i.jpg

and a funny screenie:
mb2em.jpg

well, we've fixed some bugs and added a few textures, 1.4 is being uploaded right now!

VERSION 1.4 RELEASED!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4T2TQCVN

ok, we're back
we stopped because we are lazy,had even forgotten,but I remembered, we're back, now we are fixing the bugs. and making it playable
we played 15 min on a dedicated and no errors, (just flying bows on fishing net, nothing serious)

Back
Top Bottom