• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Roloman4

Recruit
I downloaded and installed the new version and tried to join the one server that is updated, however I got the usual "this is using a module different to your current one."


Any ideas?
 

Sauron_mate

Grandmaster Knight
Roloman4 said:
I downloaded and installed the new version and tried to join the one server that is updated, however I got the usual "this is using a module different to your current one."


Any ideas?

your module name is different. Make sure its Full Invasion2
 

SirDmitry

Recruit
Legolas: 60 archery, 250crossbow,250throw. Change to 250 archery or low.
Gimli: 260 archery. Change to throw or two-handed.
Itilien ranger: 120 archery.Change 160-180 archery.
Elven warrior: 90 archery. Change to 180,because 180 crossbow.
Faramir: 250 polearms. Change to 120 or change to two-handed.
Thank you for your attention! :smile:
 

Sauron_mate

Grandmaster Knight
SirDmitry said:
Legolas: 60 archery, 250crossbow,250throw. Change to 250 archery or low.
Gimli: 260 archery. Change to throw or two-handed.
Itilien ranger: 120 archery.Change 160-180 archery.
Elven warrior: 90 archery. Change to 180,because 180 crossbow.
Faramir: 250 polearms. Change to 120 or change to two-handed.
Thank you for your attention! :smile:

Thanks for reporting. we'll adjusted it to your liking in next release
 

TheFuzz459

Recruit
v119 torrents are up (Patched High Res, Patched Low Res, and v118->v119 patch)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9TNe3T_PyBLRUZhaGxMUkk4MFU&usp=sharing

Be sure to click on list view in the top right so you can read the full file names and get the one you want.
 

Sauron_mate

Grandmaster Knight
TheFuzz459 said:
v119 torrents are up (Patched High Res, Patched Low Res, and v118->v119 patch)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9TNe3T_PyBLRUZhaGxMUkk4MFU&usp=sharing

Be sure to click on list view in the top right so you can read the full file names and get the one you want.

Thanks, links are on the first page now :wink:
 

SirDmitry

Recruit
Thanks for fix LOTR faction, but Gimli has 260 archery) Change please 200 two-handed.
Also Saruman and Gandalf 260 crossbow, 60 throw,change please to 60 crossbow and 200 throw.
Celeborn,Haldir,Thranduil,Glorfindel has 180 crossbow and 60 archer,change to 180 archery and 60 crossbow.
Nazgul has 260 archery, change to 160 two-handed and one-handed and poleamrs.
Berserker has 260 archery, change to 190-200 two-handed.
Axemen_of_Lossarnach has 260 archer,change to 180 throw.
 

Sauron_mate

Grandmaster Knight
SirDmitry said:
Thanks for fix LOTR faction, but Gimli has 260 archery,200 crossbow,200 throw) Change please 200 two-handed.
Also Saruman and Gandalf 260 crossbow, 60 throw,change please to 60 crossbow and 200 throw.
Celeborn,Haldir,Thranduil,Glorfindel has 180 crossbow and 60 archer,change to 180 archery and 60 crossbow.
Nazgul has 260 archery, change to 160 two-handed and one-handed and poleamrs.
Berserker has 260 archery, change to 190-200 two-handed.
Axemen_of_Lossarnach has 260 archer,change to 180 throw.

Consider it done for next version
 

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SM&BWBNWVC
Original Post of the main thread is updated.

Sauron_mate said:
SirDmitry said:
Thanks for fix LOTR faction, but Gimli has 260 archery,200 crossbow,200 throw) Change please 200 two-handed.
Also Saruman and Gandalf 260 crossbow, 60 throw,change please to 60 crossbow and 200 throw.
Celeborn,Haldir,Thranduil,Glorfindel has 180 crossbow and 60 archer,change to 180 archery and 60 crossbow.
Nazgul has 260 archery, change to 160 two-handed and one-handed and poleamrs.
Berserker has 260 archery, change to 190-200 two-handed.
Axemen_of_Lossarnach has 260 archer,change to 180 throw.

Consider it done for next version
To add to this apparently the men of harad troop cannot remount the mumakil if dismounted, not enough riding skill.

also why are the halberds so much slower it feels like slow motion to swing or way more than enough time to block it now
 
Top Bottom