MP Fantasy [WB] Khazad-dûm (Banner added!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure we haven't released any pics of the new orcs yet. Triglav made new ones a while back, we decided to keep them all under wraps until release, along with some otehr stuff :wink:. the ones in the old preview thread were made by Aw, and no one else had them. they disappeared with him :sad:

back to the interior  shader thing...

on TES oblivion i add a 15-15-10 ambiental, and a 5-5-5 directional,  that makes hte effect of having  more lgiht than  usual, but still very dark. 

i suggest you trying the perfect combination of ambient lighting and darkness.  and remember that in  the day,  some light filters from the highest level top windows.

okiN said:
So stop nattering on about us not having seen things and show us something new. :razz:
Not TLD, but whatever :grin:
Another_dwarve_axe_by_Faradon.png

Mhm, it´s a one handed axe. I guess I´ll just make the handle shorter. Well, dwarves are strong, so the blades can be a little bit bigger

it's a 1h, with a very well made counterweight. if you throw that, you'll get a lot of J just from the roll speed.

You should make (almost) all the weapons throwable! I see no reason why it shouldn't be possible with the relatively limited catalogue you've got planned, and it'd be a cool feature. Ammo stack of one, obviously, and you can't reuse it if you score a hit, so it'd mostly be for desperate situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom