SP Medieval [WB] Hundred Years War v6.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
hywsig.png
An de Grâce 1371, already thirty-four years of War in France...

The Hundred Years War Version 6.0:
The Hundred Years War Mod is a full conversion of Mount & Blade Warband v1.134 based on... the Hundred Years War!

Download here!

The main features of 6.0 are:
  • Two historical factions, England and France
  • Entirely new historical map of France with the major and minor towns and castles
  • Hundreds of new items, including armor, helmets, weapons and more
  • Historically accurate Lords with correct Heraldry
  • Polished Landscapes, by Gutekfiutek
  • Featuring a music soundtrack by Justin R. Durban, with permission
  • Featuring the art of Donato Giancola, with permission
  • Featuring the art of Lacedemon, with permission

Watch the Trailer!

Wow, never played singleplayer native cos I just got bored :grin: this will be awesome especially if there is only 2 factions :grin: is there multiplayer too?

Longshaft said:
Wow, never played singleplayer native cos I just got bored :grin: this will be awesome especially if there is only 2 factions :grin: is there multiplayer too?
No multiplayer yet. I may add it in though.  :wink:

Awesome! I had a pretty good campaign going in the old one but AI lords getting stuck at the bridges was making things difficult. The pictures and trailer look very nice.

The trailer is awesome and the pics look great.  :smile:
I hope you will make Polished Landscapes optional, since otherwise I won't be able to play it normally (it would lag too much)...

I get the feeling some people didn't even know it existed before.  :razz:

But you are correct; it's better than ever. The graphics are completely overhauled, and extremely sexy.

Last time I joined England and trained all of my companions to be expert longbowmen. Half of the fun was scouring the wartorn land in search of matching uniforms. Great times had by all!

Llew2 said:
I get the feeling some people didn't even know it existed before.  :razz:

But you are correct; it's better than ever. The graphics are completely overhauled, and extremely sexy.

Is there anything new other then graphics for it to offer? Also, how did you get music from Chivalry Total War for the trailer?

It certainly looks alot like the old HYW (which is good) But I don't see that many polearms in the trailer? Afterall polearms (bills, vouges ex.) was quite more efficient against plates and much cheaper to buy and make than swords was..,

Back
Top Bottom