SP Medieval [WB] Hundred Years War v6.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Diplomacy isn't in. I'm kinda on the edge about it; seems to mostly geared towards running your own kingdom, which, although it is still in, isn't the focus of this mod. However, since I didn't actually remove it, I may end up adding Diplomacy. Make it as good as it can be. And it has other beneficial additions.

Though truth be told, I've never played it or a mod with it.

Llew2 said:
Diplomacy isn't in. I'm kinda on the edge about it; seems to mostly geared towards running your own kingdom, which, although it is still in, isn't the focus of this mod. However, since I didn't actually remove it, I may end up adding Diplomacy. Make it as good as it can be. And it has other beneficial additions.

Though truth be told, I've never played it or a mod with it.
IMHO unless it's too much work implementing it, it should be done since, IIRC, it also adds a nice depth if you're a vassal to a king.
It's your mod, though.  :razz:

I'm really looking forward to this.  Was one of my all-time favorites in Vanilla and I can't wait to see what y'all have done.  Will it be TweakMB compatible?

Mail has been used ever since man started prying metal out of the ground with a stick.

Yes, it is still in use. Mostly by lower tier troops, although squires wear surcoats over presumably mail shirts for the early transitional armor. As I mentioned, there is plate armor in, which isn't historically accurate.

"Well folks, it's that time again. I'm happy to announce that the Hundred Years War mod is only a day or two away from release."

I hate people that do this, but you teased us with a release date... Just wondering if the "day or two" is still feasible  :mrgreen: No rush, just wondering. I am so excited for this mod, I spent countless hours playing it on 1.011...

Regards, Uhtred

Na, it is. I've been busier than I anticipated these last few days, and I was working hard on the installer to make it as easy as possible to install. I sent it off for some bughunting this morning, but since I've heard no bad reports and I just fixed a scene bug in some of the castles, we should be golden.

Back
Top Bottom