SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

What should be done about the blocking for knives and bows?

• Knives and bows should be able to block

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Non of both should be able to block

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Knives should be able to block, but not bows

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Bows should be able to block, but not knives

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Dunno, lawl

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I've answered you Ithilien.

The thing is that many of you might not know that now I'm a well known youtuber, here in Spain, and manage 4 active channels. And like you might imagine, it takes a lot of time. I have in mind releasing what we have done so far, but I doubt I can go any further

By the way, if you are interested in watching on of my vids... Here you have :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8shh3Vkpg

I have permission to release the mod. I want to finish some things up that I had been working on, first. It may be a few weeks or months before I can release it. I have a busy schedule with school, work, and some trips.

I can only say:

hang-in-there-baby.jpg

ithilienranger said:
I have permission to release the mod. I want to finish some things up that I had been working on, first. It may be a few weeks or months before I can release it. I have a busy schedule with school, work, and some trips.

I see. Anyway, I was also waiting for the opening of Mega before releasing any mod. I'll see if it works fine, and if it does I might release another project I have been working on

I see. Anyway, I was also waiting for the opening of Mega before releasing any mod. I'll see if it works fine, and if it does I might release another project I have been working on
[/quote]

Nice. We have been waiting for a long time  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom