B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Main problem - skills. To help -  desire is not enough. Just a few peoples have good modding skills. But usually they already working in other mods.
Language is no problem/ I can speak english.

In final yes - big rat-mutant will be.

You are asking the wrong questions, or rather premature questions. Ask about the stuff that's currently being worked on, chaos and empire.

I like the idea that more powerful units should take up more space in the party. It goes in line with how the actual Warhammer game works. I am kinda surprised this hasn't been used to balance OP units in any other mods.

Gorukha said:
I like the idea that more powerful units should take up more space in the party. It goes in line with how the actual Warhammer game works. I am kinda surprised this hasn't been used to balance OP units in any other mods.

Cause it's hard to code.

Campin Carl said:
i fur needing sum moddeling on wings i can do that (not as epic as u, but still)
-i would post sum screenies of my past work but i don't know how..... :mrgreen:

scanners4.gif

Looks just right. As long as they can still hit infantry from all the way up there. I imagine they'll do fine as long as you give them slightly longer weapons.

Mandible said:
Looks just right. As long as they can still hit infantry from all the way up there. I imagine they'll do fine as long as you give them slightly longer weapons.

Pfff, try looking at this from a dwarf's perspective.

Yes, this horse just tread down infantry. Good for dwarfes - this raiders are rare in army.

For example. 5 mounted warriors of khorne equal to 100 empire swordsmans.

... Oh dear. They had better cost a king's ransom to train...

So will there be any Empire troops who are worth 20 men? They don't have the bulk and raw might of Chaos, so what will their power be? Cannons?

Mandible said:
... Oh dear. They had better cost a king's ransom to train...

So will there be any Empire troops who are worth 20 men? They don't have the bulk and raw might of Chaos, so what will their power be? Cannons?

Guns and formations I'd say. The thing is, you don't want to fight chaos on an open field. And that's how it is in the books too, the empire doesn't go toe to toe with chaos troops cause they get plowed. As in this mod I guess, you don't want to be sending your troops against these guys when they are in mid charge. Besides, I doubt these horses are that fast, giving the empire bows/guns/xbows a shot at them.

One has to wonder how a Chaos knight will be able to hit a goblin from all the way up there.. but seeing those Empire stats, I suppose that horse will trample low tier units with ease so... not needed to actually swing at them I guess :smile:
Wonderful job this far.. looking forward to kill some orcs and barbarians :grin:

Back
Top Bottom