SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Hazzardevil said:
If you don't mind me asking, are you looking at any specific sources for the designs of the armours, or do you just do whatever you think looks right?

Number one source are the GRRM books and the series, myself i try to come up with armors that would fit to that environment, the real history is another great source and some fantasy arts, paintings and drawings are also helpful in designing these things, if own imagination is running low. But of course it must look good and something that would actually work in the field of war or in every day use.

Cool stuff. I have no interest in Game of Thrones, but a good mod's a good mod. I look forward to playing this.

I have to wonder if the House Tyrell was called the House Rosen in the books, though.

J32 said:
Hazzardevil said:
If you don't mind me asking, are you looking at any specific sources for the designs of the armours, or do you just do whatever you think looks right?

Number one source are the GRRM books and the series, myself i try to come up with armors that would fit to that environment, the real history is another great source and some fantasy arts, paintings and drawings are also helpful in designing these things, if own imagination is running low. But of course it must look good and something that would actually work in the field of war or in every day use.

Yup I'm the same as J32.

GoldEagleMNE said:
The moddb page is up http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-thrones-warband
as is the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gameofthroneswarband

Very nice, i was wondering when will you do the ModDB page. You will get thousands of followers there.

Dayum.
rice.gif

Those armors look awesome. I wonder how wonderful the Baratheon armors will be.

Kaampper said:
Will the underskirt of this armor be the Tyrell rose, or will it be whatever the player's banner is ?
No, its a Tyrell armor and will be used by the Tyrell Troops or Tyrell lord, we will see. :razz:

Kaampper said:
@GoldEagle, in the main post, the Lannister Banner is shown double, :grin:

AND could u reply to my previous question?
Thanks for noticing. Its fixed now. :smile:

Now the question is, will my computer able to run it? Can I ask how big the mod might be? It'd be even nicer if you could give us the system requirement, but really, take your time. :smile:

Sky Warden said:
Now the question is, will my computer able to run it? Can I ask how big the mod might be? It'd be even nicer if you could give us the system requirement, but really, take your time. :smile:
Not a question I'd ask at this moment :wink: You'll know soon enough when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom