Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame:

mb20k.jpg
mb21n.jpg
mb22z.jpg

OpenBRF:

unbenanntcj.png

Normally i try to make my armors like Merlkir has draw them. This one should be the armor of Hirluin the Fair, he was a man from gondor but i think his armor also fit for elves.

Hirluin_the_Fair_by_Merlkir.jpg

The style of the helmet is somewhat veering toward the movies... My suggestion would be to make it slightly less conical, as in, shorter and rounder, make the edges less curved and add an aventail. But your mod, your choice.

Roach XI the Magnificent said:
The style of the helmet is somewhat veering toward the movies... My suggestion would be to make it slightly less conical, as in, shorter and rounder, make the edges less curved and add an aventail. But your mod, your choice.

I tried to make it like Merlkirs helmet. To be honest my model isnt exactly the same like the pic, but i like the style.

Elven_helms_2_by_Merlkir.jpg

Aventail? I never saw a elven helmet with aventail. I googeld a bit and found this, in my opinion not the best one.

09uc1382.jpg

Worked a bit at the helmet

unbenanntgyu.png

I really hate the ripoff Hellenistic helmets usually attributed to Elves.

True, or this strange medival china armors and swords. But i liked the style of Legolas´ armor. Probably i will make it later.

Looks much more medieval now.

And more like Merlkirs concept.

mb9l.jpg

mb6g.jpg

mb4c.jpg

That looks really beautiful, and I love the buildings in the background. If you need any inspiration for Dale-style buildings, the old Rhovanion Alliance mod for Battle for Middle Earth 1 made some really awesome-looking buildings. For those who play Third Age Total War, they were used for some Northman building icons.

dalebarracks.jpg
dalewatchhouse.jpg
daleswordsmansguild.jpg
dalemarksmanswatchouse.jpg
daleroyalfletcher.jpg
daleinn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom