SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for historically accurate pictures of saracens and crusaders merchant and war ships.
kogg01.jpg
kogg02.jpg
medivalship.jpg
Especially are interesting images of saracens ships. Any help is welcoming  :smile:

Any details on how you guys are designing the rosters for the Factions (if memory serves it's something like Jerusalem, Ayyubids, Rum Turks and Antioch?).

AnthoniusII said:
Do you need detailed pictures of Dromons too?
Dromons are necessary too
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Is this ever going to be out?
If some skilled mod makers in TW forum will join us as freelancers or team members then mod will be released in 2011. If not so we will not refuse any features we planned and will continue make it all but it will last a lot of time.  I hope we will find people who will help us to make mod faster.  Btw "Lords and Realms" is one of the best mods in my opinion. :smile:

Fahnenträger said:
AnthoniusII said:
Do you need detailed pictures of Dromons too?
Dromons are necessary too
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Is this ever going to be out?
If some skilled mod makers in TW forum will join us as freelancers or team members then mod will be released in 2011. If not so we will not refuse any features we planned and will continue make it all but it will last a lot of time.  I hope we will find people who will help us to make mod faster.  Btw "Lords and Realms" is one of the best mods in my opinion. :smile:

easy follo the link      http://www.google.ro/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=Dromons&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=cR1QTYq7BY7MswbXt7GSDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDUQsAQwAw

russians sure are a force of nature

i can't offer my help for your mod, but i do give my most warmful compliments to this team, from modder to modder.  :smile:

if only you modded TW games like this  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom