B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
doctorwarband said:
How the hell did I miss this mod?!
Good luck with it and a question:
I'm Jewish, I have many resources of maps of Jerusalem and Acres and more.
Do you need such maps?
need maps . Need battle cries in Arabic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV19gi7308s

Search "Allah Wa'acbar sounds".
I'll search for you some good ones.

1283_Descriptio_Terrae_Sanctae.jpg
350px-Jerusalem_map_by_Sebastian_Munster,_bird_eye.jpg

105-.jpg

The true transliterated is "Allahu Akbar" as Docm30 said.Allahu Akbar(pronunciation:Allah-ü Ekber)" means "Allah is greater".Its an Arabic word but all Muslim nations using that word(Still and in the past) instead translate it to their own language.
So you can use this sound file for The Sultanate of Rûm too.And It looks He already used "Allahu Akbar" sound.Check 1:00-1:09 minutes in video.
ficus you can try to find an Arabic guy and use his voice.You need some short but proper voices for the battle.Like "Chargee!" , "To the left! To the left!","Covards!" etc.

Docm30 said:
Do you know what transliteration is, lolwarrior? the Takbir is "الله أكبر", which is traditionally transliterated as "Allahu Akbar". You've changed it, not fixed it.

I'm sorry, you misunderstood. Yes it is called the takbir but "Takbir" (Proclaim) is shouted out by one or a few and "Allah hu akbar" (God is great) is shouted out by the rest.

Al_Mansur said:
The Arabic pronunciation is simply "Allahoo Akbar" :razz:
As I said , I dont know that much Im not an Arab  :lol:
Lets get back on the topic everyone

Bloc said:
So you can use this sound file for The Sultanate of Rûm too.And It looks He already used "Allahu Akbar" sound.Check 1:00-1:09 minutes in video.
ficus you can try to find an Arabic guy and use his voice.You need some short but proper voices for the battle.Like "Chargee!" , "To the left! To the left!","Covards!" etc.

lolwarrior said:
I'm sorry, you misunderstood. Yes it is called the takbir but "Takbir" (Proclaim) is shouted out by one or a few and "Allah hu akbar" (God is great) is shouted out by the rest.

I was objecting to your pointless change to his transliteration, not....nevermind. Back to the topic.

How about taking intel from Muslims in forum rather than argue it. Mostly its written Allahu Akbar in latin alphabet. You can find dozens of pronounce on youtube.

Docm30 said:
Arabic transliteration is hardly the exclusive domain of Muslims, seeing as most Muslims are not Arabian.

Maybe they are not Arab but there is a thing for you, all of us read and talk in its arabic pronounce. Just there is differences in writing it. For english talking pll, Muslims write it as Allahu Akbar, Arabs write it in Arabic for themselves (obviously) and in Turkey we write it as Allahu Ekber in Turkish(This is the result of using language in order to create same pronounce). So the pronounce keep itself while the writing it change for language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom