B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that... I mean that post was last edited in September... just making sure though!

Thanks for the reply; I can't wait for this!

sonyer said:
I don't understand one thing,why they don't realease a beta and then just upgrade it like other modsfor example 1257 AD.  :?:

Maybe different groups have different ideas, they may like a perfect version.
actually, the upgrade of 1257 is too frequent.

YoYoMAH said:
Yeah, I saw that... I mean that post was last edited in September... just making sure though!

Thanks for the reply; I can't wait for this!

It doesn't matter when it was last edited. What matter is that they will keep us updated no matter what :smile:  :wink:

It's not dead but we working very very slow because (I have to say it again) we have now only 1 3d artist - Ficus, who making everything alone,  only 1 coder - to make all the codes and I don't know how many sceners we have in our team now (I suppose -  3 sceners). You should remember that we making all the new castles, cities with different districts, oasises, quest locations, new scenes for the battlefields, and even all the villages. Ficus making alone all the horses, arms and armors for all factions and civilians, and new scene props. The same applies to our coder.

At the same time we all have not so much free time. Therefore, you should not be surprised that we not often tell you that we have made new. We try to do the maximum quality mod, but not as maximum quickly. Now we are waiting for the return of Ficus and some sceners after winter vacation, and then continue to work. Those who remained in the team are not going to give up the project, because we enjoy the process, but we can not spend for it more time than we have.

I have been watching this mod for 3/4 years now. So REALLY dont PaNiC. But i hope its not dead. Would love to play this specialy since 1257ad is done and i think that was/is the best mod to date.

AWEsome! It's great to hear from one of the devs.  :eek:  I'm very glad to hear that the mod is progressing, and I'm super excited for the amazing sounding quests and custom locations. I understand how long it can take to make a mod of this magnitude; it's like making a brand new game!

We ALL appreciate the work the team is putting in, and we wish you the best of luck. Again, can't wait.

Also, will there be early partial plate since this is the 13th century? You know, sugarloaf helms, steel splinted greaves, bracers, arm plates?

YoYoMAH said:
Also, will there be early partial plate since this is the 13th century? You know, sugarloaf helms, steel splinted greaves, bracers, arm plates?
I don't know exactly, what of armors you mean (pics needed), but there will not be exact any "horned" helmets.

Nevermind, sugarloaf helms and partial plate weren't in popular use until around 1300... Here are some pics anyway:

Partial plate: arm plates and shynbaulds
Knight1.png

Sugarloaf helm and paulrons: pointed/sloped great helm designed for glancing blows off the helm, with pauldrons instead of arm plate.
url

YoYoMAH said:
Nevermind, sugarloaf helms and partial plate weren't in popular use until around 1300... Here are some pics anyway:

Partial plate: arm plates and shynbaulds
Knight1.png

Sugarloaf helm and paulrons: pointed/sloped great helm designed for glancing blows off the helm, with pauldrons instead of arm plate.
url
We have some inaccurate armors like aliettes or hospitalier"s red surcoats (optionaly) but the armor shown in your pictures belong to a much later period. So no plate armors in the game will not be.

Fahnenträger said:
It's not dead but we working very very slow because (I have to say it again) we have now only 1 3d artist - Ficus, who making everything alone,  only 1 coder - to make all the codes and I don't know how many sceners we have in our team now (I suppose -  3 sceners). You should remember that we making all the new castles, cities with different districts, oasises, quest locations, new scenes for the battlefields, and even all the villages. Ficus making alone all the horses, arms and armors for all factions and civilians, and new scene props. The same applies to our coder.

At the same time we all have not so much free time. Therefore, you should not be surprised that we not often tell you that we have made new. We try to do the maximum quality mod, but not as maximum quickly. Now we are waiting for the return of Ficus and some sceners after winter vacation, and then continue to work. Those who remained in the team are not going to give up the project, because we enjoy the process, but we can not spend for it more time than we have.
Keep it going guys! You have done a terrific job I've reccomended this mod to my friends and they agree with me! :smile:

Nice pictures. I especially like the second one; the faces look like those of real people, particularly the man carrying poles on the left side, and the sense of a large group on the march is realised effectively.

Fahnenträger said:

- they need more people in their team, especially 3d modellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom