B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
scourgedude said:
No seriously is it dead? i am not trolling. On the Russian forum it says it was supposed to be released in 2011.
I should clarify some important details: all the models that have been made to the old M&B, we had to redo after release of Warband, because they looked not good enough in Warband. Therefore, the development at that time started again - almost everything had to be redone. Just at that moment the team had not scripters, and work on the scripts just did not start from the beginning of work on the mod. The current team gathered in late 2010 and began to work actually from 2011. During this time many people came to the team to get the mod, but having received it, they just did nothing and so the people who worked on the mod all the time - not so much. And every summer, work is almost stopped. Ficus alone did almost all the models and textures, and because we use very little from the original game, then he had to model almost all over again, as a people are simply unable to do it so quickly, especially since it only works in his free time. We all have jobs and families, so that real life for us a priority, and we're making the mod only in our free time, when we have it. So release date unknown.

Why am I not surprised people "joined" the team just to get the mod and then never did anything.  Whether intentional or not, for every good team member a mod receives it usually gets 2 or 3 duds.

Anyway, Fahnenträger, those of us that actually have a brain realize you guys have real lives and are not slaves for a community who will not even pay you for your efforts and time spent.  So for every person who pops in and says "Y U no release...R U alive?" there are numerous others who silently pop on every couple of weeks to check progress and then silently pop back off.  I am one of the latter.  I will enjoy the mod whenever it is released, and will be patient until then.  So thank you for the work you have done thus far.

YourStepDad said:
Somebody should update the first post to contain "the mod is not dead" though I have a funny feeling it won't stop certain idiots from asking.

[size=18pt]I will do that. On every page I will put message: *MOD IS NOT DEAD*. That should prevent further trolling.[/size]

This will be ready for download on December the 21th, so have a little more patience and look out for some interesting stuff to do, like learning about the mayas or whatever.. :mrgreen:

Me. But just beacuse to remind trolls that mod is so much alive. THey ask all the time if this mod is dead or not.  Try to understand that it's annoying.

Luka_templar said:
Me. But just beacuse to remind trolls that mod is so much alive. THey ask all the time if this mod is dead or not.  Try to understand that it's annoying.

I understand what you are doing but there is really no point. It doesn't matter if you write it 10 times or 100 times, trolls will continue to troll. It's their purpose and their nature and right now you are just feeding the trolls.

Isilendis said:
Luka_templar said:

I understand what you are doing but there is really no point. It doesn't matter if you write it 10 times or 100 times, trolls will continue to troll. It's their purpose and their nature and right now you are just feeding the trolls.

I guess you are right :S

Skot the Sanguine said:
Why am I not surprised people "joined" the team just to get the mod and then never did anything.  Whether intentional or not, for every good team member a mod receives it usually gets 2 or 3 duds.

Anyway, Fahnenträger, those of us that actually have a brain realize you guys have real lives and are not slaves for a community who will not even pay you for your efforts and time spent.  So for every person who pops in and says "Y U no release...R U alive?" there are numerous others who silently pop on every couple of weeks to check progress and then silently pop back off.  I am one of the latter.  I will enjoy the mod whenever it is released, and will be patient until then.  So thank you for the work you have done thus far.
Good words,agree 100%!!! Patience is virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom