B Fantasy Oriental [WB] Codename: Kengeki (Name TBA, Looking for 2d Artist/Animator)

What shall the mod be called? (The first to 15 is the name)

• Kengeki Gaiden (No clue)

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Genpei Kassen (The Genpei War)

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Azuma no sensō (War in the East)

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot :grin:, we hope you'll enjoy yourselves. My knowledge of Japanese (or really Asian history itself) isn't the best, but I try. I absolutely love the Samurai, and feudal Japanese warfare.

DarthTaco said:
Furrnox said:
Not many people posts here so to show my support for the mod I shall.... BUMP!
I know, it makes me kind of sad haha. Anyways, thanks.

Don't worry too much...we lurkers are always here watching and waiting...don't be sad...keep up the hard work...you will always have our support from the shadows....=_=

Furrnox said:
DarthTaco said:
Aye well it seems nobody visits this thread anymore. I'm working on some eye candy right now but life's gotten busy these past few days.

Mabey change it to 15 instead of 20? And eye candy? :O
Aye, it's apparently just me now, everyone else seems to have abandoned me. I suppose I'll continue. There really isn't much we need to do, the armors pretty much, that and coding, but Tigre's gone for some reason, he's been away for over five days on steam, same with Drummerman, and Gaham ignores me 99% of the time.

DarthTaco said:
Furrnox said:
DarthTaco said:
Aye well it seems nobody visits this thread anymore. I'm working on some eye candy right now but life's gotten busy these past few days.

Mabey change it to 15 instead of 20? And eye candy? :O
Aye, it's apparently just me now, everyone else seems to have abandoned me. I suppose I'll continue. There really isn't much we need to do, the armors pretty much, that and coding, but Tigre's gone for some reason, he's been away for over five days on steam, same with Drummerman, and Gaham ignores me 99% of the time.

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom