MP Modern [WB]Battlefield Europe: 1916

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eth1234567890 said:
Slawtering said:
So no slow motion greyed video of machine guns ripping into soldiers? Dang and Blast it.
@Vampire Very nice, wonder if you could put it so you take a small (teeny weeny) amount of damamge when you touch it.
and it stops you.

And if there is Cav it would either damage the horse or kill it

So I keep seeing your "no" post as being posted recently, even though I know you made the post sometime last month. Are you seriously doing what I think you're doing? Removing your post and reposting over and over?

You're wrong by the way, we're still working. The British uniform is being made.

Kipsleverworst said:
Good luck :wink:
Gladly The Netherlands was neutral in this useless war.

Better define the context of what you thought was useless about the 1st World War. It sort of mapped out the rest of our modern history in the general sense.

Kipsleverworst said:
Neutral?! No! The Netherlands and Belgium had the fair share of civilian fighters as Germany passed through their land.

SeanBeansShako said:
Kipsleverworst said:

Better define the context of what you thought was useless about the 1st World War. It sort of mapped out the rest of our modern history in the general sense.

It resulted in WWII. So depends on your context of use. Only good things about those wars was the technology jump.

Rigadoon said:
So I keep seeing your "no" post as being posted recently, even though I know you made the post sometime last month. Are you seriously doing what I think you're doing? Removing your post and reposting over and over?

You're wrong by the way, we're still working. The British uniform is being made.

If you need any help i can model the helmet xD

I've read some of the 40 pages of this thread and one thing shocked me. I know you said you will made only 2 factions but why ? (You maybe said it earlier but I don't get it,sorry if it's the case) WWI was not only about Great-Britain & Germany. There were,at least,France and Austria-Hungary too. And maybe some other smaller country,but at least the 4 greater power. It could diversify the games to have more faction than always Great-Britain vs Germany. Don't take it as a free critical but as something that should be improved.

Netris said:
I've read some of the 40 pages of this thread and one thing shocked me. I know you said you will made only 2 factions but why ? (You maybe said it earlier but I don't get it,sorry if it's the case) WWI was not only about Great-Britain & Germany. There were,at least,France and Austria-Hungary too. And maybe some other smaller country,but at least the 4 greater power. It could diversify the games to have more faction than always Great-Britain vs Germany. Don't take it as a free critical but as something that should be improved.
Even two factions takes a good amount of work. And two factions would be more quality than a bunch of quickly made ones too. Would you rather have 100 pennies, or 4 quarters?

chargerz43 said:
Kipsleverworst said:
Neutral?! No! The Netherlands and Belgium had the fair share of civilian fighters as Germany passed through their land.
The Netherlands was neutral, Belgium not.
The most officers according to my history schoolbook says that they were pro-german.

chargerz43 said:
Netris said:
Even two factions takes a good amount of work. And two factions would be more quality than a bunch of quickly made ones too. Would you rather have 100 pennies, or 4 quarters?

I agree with you and I understand. But why don't you do 2 factions in the 1st release and then add 2 more factions in an update or something like that ? Could be great. I think once you make the big part of the work on one faction,the rest is only little correction. Am I right ?

2 factions for the first release, After that we'll see.

Since all that seems to be happening at the moment is "Release date?"
or "Lets argue about shiz" As of the 18/05/2012 I am hereby locking this thread.

It will re-open once we have something to show you. Fear not the mods progress will go on.

Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom