B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeropostale said:
Common, we've been waiting for 2 years now, no betas?
Also, an estimated percentage from a developer of this mod saying whats been done is nice.

Ungrateful and ignorant prick.

teun557 said:
Shimmler said:
Aeropostale said:
Also, an estimated percentage from a developer of this mod saying whats been done is nice.

+1

Eh, weirdos people. You really aren't waiting to know what's new? I mean...this mod looks like dead to me. No updates, nothing so  :?:  :???: :mad:

Tom Bubu said:
teun557 said:
Shimmler said:
Aeropostale said:

+1

Eh, weirdos people. You really aren't waiting to know what's new? I mean...this mod looks like dead to me. No updates, nothing so  :?:  :???: :mad:

Jesus, there were some impressive scene screenshots a few pages back. I can understand the impatience, but I am seriously sick of little ****ers that come every now and then and say that the mod is dead.

Ogagon said:
Aeropostale said:
Why...you little..!!
According to ficus, he replied to me that they're above 70-75 percent done. Most likely, that percentage is higher now.

The mod is nod dead and feel fine.  But it is summer and some of us are in vacation, so we are working not so fast right now, and  release date depends from it. We dont know how fast we could work after summer vacations so we dont know any release date.
atolest joined us and making some new ships
workinprogress-1.jpg

I wonder how big is the game cause you showed us a lot of things,and I think it's quite big cause 1257 AD has 3.38 GB (3,630,509,441 bytes) and Crusader way to expiation locks bigger.  :?:

sonyer said:
I wonder how big is the game cause you showed us a lot of things,and I think it's quite big cause 1257 AD has 3.38 GB (3,630,509,441 bytes) and Crusader way to expiation locks bigger.  :?:
1257 has that much because there are lots of unused stuff atm,we are covering a lot of bigger map,so dont worry i think this mod should have no more than 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom