B Medieval [WB] Assassin Mod - 2 OST Added

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't cancel the mod, because this is what they want, just close/lock your topic on the turkish sub-forum, and let this one. it will be so bad to loose this mod, you have a lot of awesome models and stuff

I must say that at the beginning it looked rather crappy, but right now I can see good wuality here...

I suggest you keep on or at least make it open source.

Just posting to let you guys know you have my full support. Please keep working on this mod, just permanently abandon the turkish board.

theAthenian said:
Why not just leave the turkish topic?
And I find stupid canceling the mod just because some ****tards ***** and troll. It's supposed to be about having fun modding you know. You are not creating a videogame that you are gonna sell.

Perfect comment.

Thanks for all supports everyone =)

Hello! :smile:
Erozbey do something again ( :razz: ) but he has punish and he can not write today. Which one is good? (buildings textures)

First:
2011071300005.jpg

Second:
2011071300012.jpg

Btw, sorry for repeating myself but I so want to say it.

I <3 u guys, please keep working on this mod it looks beautiful and amazing and... and... and awesome!!!
Many credits to Erozbey and his team for all the hard work they are putting into this!

I guess you better dont worry, i convinced him to re-work. We are about to compile the teams. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom