B Medieval [WB] Assassin Mod - 2 OST Added

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a4 said:
268265_10150243160289917_769299916_7089531_8317664_n.jpg

271125_10150243160689917_769299916_7089533_3278876_n.jpg
Holy!!! o_O

Best textures and 3D art i ever seen in mod making.

courage said:
Hello everyone. We've bad news for you. Mod Project was canceled. Sorry for this fcking news.

We're really sorry.

Later.

Damn, was looking to be a great mod.  :???:

As Athenian said, could you guys possibly release the content already done? For others to potentially continue or use it.

Yeah. And occasionally it leaks its filthy content to the English side.

Might want to close this thread now.

I dont hate Turks, its just that some people have given your people a bad name.

Revan Shan said:
bertanx said:
Revan Shan said:
bertanx said:
This mod was canceled because of silly people in Turkish forum, not for something else.

What? This mod is alive, right?

I am sorry it was canceled as I had written

WTF?

I'm really starting to hate the stuff on the Turkish subforum. It's like a paralel world you can never understand.

They make modders angry, they say "You didn't even do something, this is so easy and you show off for your easy work on this mod" or they just swear to them (I think some of them have no brain , because there is no point on doing this.), and after the last ones, they got really angry and canceled the mod.

Why not just leave the turkish topic?
And I find stupid canceling the mod just because some ****tards ***** and troll. It's supposed to be about having fun modding you know. You are not creating a videogame that you are gonna sell.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Yeah. And occasionally it leaks its filthy content to the English side.

Might want to close this thread now.

I dont hate Turks, its just that some people have given your people a bad name.

last day they were spamming in the chinese forum :grin:

theAthenian said:
And I find stupid canceling the mod just because some ****tards ***** and troll. It's supposed to be about having fun modding you know. You are not creating a videogame that you are gonna sell.

you are right, but they had deleted everything in the turkish topic and forgot to delete this one :smile: so I think it is over

theAthenian said:

Unfortunately we have manny trolls. Why I finish this project.. First, yes Turkish Forum have a lot of troll. A lot of people knowledge is (a guy write in our topic)"I finish a mod in a week" and i think he copy Native and he said i made a mode :grin: But they are really crash the limit. They abused my family, my self in the Turkish topic. They was write many thing and I cold this project. Maybe I will continue this project but now I don't have any idea, wish or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom