SP Oriental [WB] Asian Dynasties

Users who are viewing this thread

I ask the masters of animation to make animation we litter with slow movement in urban tactics.

s_1300028706_99241edda2.jpeg

fb9f1d8ad85b.jpg

38b88d7a8e8e.jpg

b95a695f60da.jpg

The model themselves floats (box) we already have.

********************************************************************************
Yukimura_Sanada said:
i am a japanese geek i think xD.
but the banners in the sigs are not hideyoshi's to be precise the bird one is Ranmura Mori, en the other one is from Ieyasu Tokugawa.

In addition to the banner of Toyotomi Hideyoshi will be apart from him a couple of other generals with drougimi clans. . (Date, etc. - all in the same faction.

Please don't tell me this mod is "DEAD".....i think YES... :cry: :sad: :cry: :cry: :mad: ...if someone can contact TOXIC-RUS  please tell  :cry:him to continue his job...please  :shock:..I'm sad ...and i don't think i'm the only ... :sad:.....(sorry for bad English)

boboboy_95 said:
Please don't tell me this mod is "DEAD".....i think YES... :cry: :sad: :cry: :cry: :mad: ...if someone can contact TOXIC-RUS  please tell  :cry:him to continue his job...please  :shock:..I'm sad ...and i don't think i'm the only ... :sad:.....(sorry for bad English)

http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?board=75.0

thx but :oops: i don't understand russian ...i use google translation and i understand something ...but however i need help  :cry: please tell me how much percent game is finished ...and if this is finished how can i download it ...please tell me... :cry:  :sad:  (i send you "FALX" a private messages ...anwer please)  ...(again sorry for bad english)

Alex Dragon said:
Baltiets has ask me about it . Hope he will not run off like a thief I hope .

Man you are the last one who shood call somobody thief
Your mod has so much stolen models from other games
(I don't mind and don't call YOU a thief but you have to remember that most of the models your mod have arent yours)
By the way do you have permishion from coei or capcom to use their models? :wink: I realy think you don't :smile:

Alex Dragon said:
Okay happy thanks but If I seen you are using some of my models then I will report you .  :mrgreen:
Don't even think retexture can get away with that because I can see.  :wink:

And dude what did you call your models? Converted stuff from other games? :lol:
I don't realy think they yourse... And I don't think anybody shood give you credits for someone elses work which they are :wink:

And no I'm not against converted models from other games I'm against converters who call such models their own work

Yukimura_Sanada said:
i am a japanese geek i think xD.
but the banners in the sigs are not hideyoshi's to be precise the bird one is Ranmura Mori, en the other one is from Ieyasu Tokugawa.

You're Right on the tokugawa clan symbol, But the swan was used for the with the magoichi Saika Clan (or at least, just the Saika Clan)

@ Alex Lung
You can't Say jack**** really, 100% of the models used in your mod are 1: Ripped from Games (I HIGHLY doubt you got permission from Blizzard, Koei, Capcom etc) 2: Used with or without permission from other modders ( I see a Large lack of credit's to them) or 3: Stolen from Other resources.

@Flax, That is a very good Model, Just curious to how the animation will be,

@toxicRUS
This is a very Interesting mod,  But i can't Help but notice that a large number of Japanese Material are being used in other mods (mainly the Kengeki one, Or at least the animation as well as the Armour cloth (( the cloth part that goes over the armour/On top of the armour that is used in one of your Screenshots)) are these Used with permission? or are they Open source which i was unaware about,
Other than that Good luck with creating this mod ( even though i  probably Resurrect a Death Thread which is always Sad.)

i would like to help but all i can do for you is mod pre existing armor and and new ones with the models and meses that u have as well as mod and add troops and make troop trees. i can also thierise things very well so if u want to add content to the mod thats me. i would like to handle japan if at all posible? plz tell me what u think of my posts and could u give an update one the progress part of ur first post? i also want to know what ur going to do with a map that big are you going to load into new areas?? or is it one eally big map?

PS whats the year in your mod so i know.

Hello everybody.
I just want to say that I want (and can) to help with my little experiencie.
I just know a little about korea (more in my old books), but I can get information very fast.
Armours, weapon, eras, some kings, a few battles, history and more. Just try asking. I'm a martial artist and this has given a lot of information about Korea :smile:
Also I hope this can run on v 1.34 .

sfaqwerty said:
i would like to help but all i can do for you is mod pre existing armor and and new ones with the models and meses that u have as well as mod and add troops and make troop trees. i can also thierise things very well so if u want to add content to the mod thats me. i would like to handle japan if at all posible? plz tell me what u think of my posts and could u give an update one the progress part of ur first post? i also want to know what ur going to do with a map that big are you going to load into new areas?? or is it one eally big map?

PS whats the year in your mod so i know.
Hitlands Silver Sword said:
Hello everybody.
I just want to say that I want (and can) to help with my little experiencie.
I just know a little about korea (more in my old books), but I can get information very fast.
Armours, weapon, eras, some kings, a few battles, history and more. Just try asking. I'm a martial artist and this has given a lot of information about Korea :smile:
Also I hope this can run on v 1.34 .

We are looking forward to any help you can provide. Korean weapons late 16 th century, equipment, books, illustrations, models, screens, all very necessary for us ..))

We have on this site.  http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?board=75.0

http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=8515.0

If something is unclear in Russian, we try to make clear.

FALX said:
We are looking forward to any help you can provide. Korean weapons late 16 th century, equipment, books, illustrations, models, screens, all very necessary for us ..))

I'm on work! :grin: I can't wait. So help Is the best I can do :smile:

hey, this is a good mod but there's some thing wrong. faction Vietnam  , not Vjetnham, anyway, vote for you 10 exp

FALX said:

look for "immortal admiral yi soon shin" on youtube. a historical korean drama that aired a few years ago. not entirely accurate but the general idea can be gleamed as they didnt stray too far from historical accuracies.

and i am sure you guys know who yi sun shin is. if not he was the joseon admiral during the imjin war. so the drama is from that time period. =)

Hope it help
Vietnamese weapons
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190595.0.html

I'm waiting for this mod. Good luck with the work:grin:

Eternal Winter said:
Hope it help
Vietnamese weapons
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190595.0.html

I'm waiting for this mod. Good luck with the work:grin:

Thank you very much for your help and prompt. This weapon is useful for us to implement. Comrades Zoldat collect the weapons. Development on this topic continues. ready to Tibet and Japan, ships, and architecture, the card is ready, but there is no fashion for the Weapons and textures to China and Korea. :cool:

so..this mod is dead..."I think yes"...why why  :cry: is dead i think that was the most beautiful mod i ever played !!!  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom