SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you  :cool:
This mod turns Knights of Honor in 3D. (kinda)
Imagine if someone were such a badass to add customization to towns.. (Like the manor system for towns)

Another question...ive picked from Ill Khanate Sultan to kill some dude ,and in town where he is ,i cant find him...anyone know where are the spawn points ?

Carlos de Tonkin said:
Seem like the latest hotfix broken the manor npcs conversation, now they all response to player with Pope's conversation options (fund the crusade, etc..)

I second this, or npcs in the manor have the dialogue from the church.

Here's some unconfirmed bugs. Can any of you confirm these?

#1 - CTT horse archers don't switch to melee when out of ammo
#2 - No Marshall elections
#3 - Siege bug
"Also, I took a castle from Portugal with my created faction, after the battle it asked me to clear the last stragglers and I did. Then I was taken back to the build siege tower menu as if I had fought no battle. "

#4 - Tavern bounty bug
"1 Bug with the Bounty's i make 5 Bounty's at Granada and they all Work fine after i Travel to Paris and try some more Bounty Hunts there but it don't Work i get a Bounty there but when i go to kill the Personthey ask me nothing happen the Quest don't end.If i left the Town and enter again the same Person is again alive and at the same place if i kill him again,nothing happen again can do that an infinite time."

#5 - Merc hiring bug
"When I hire Turcopoles in Crusader city I got crusader troop instead of Turcopoles troop"

#6 -  Show your wares misplaced dialogue
"the other thing is misplaced "show your wares" dialog when refusing the defeat an harrassing invader quest offer from the guildmaster. happens in every town it seems."

#7 -  Player assigned to neutral faction
"My first play through has came to and end unless there’s a way to fix this glitch.
I went into my main town of my kingdom and appointed some vassals with land and when I came out of the town it showed my color above my name as a neutral party and I was at war with my kingdom however it still showed me as the king, but the glitch wouldn’t allow me to enter my towns and castles. Also my vassals attacked me as if I were at war with them."

#8 - CTT horse archers don't switch to melee when out of ammo

I can confirm bug #3. After one side took a fief, they shall continue besieging that fief, you can even see them keep go in and out of the fief as if they are trying to fight the garrisoned troops inside then just realize "oh we are in the same faction, nevermind". This will goes on for atleast one day before they stop, during this time, if you click the fief, you will be forced to fight the garrisoned troops.
Seem like the guy from your #3 quote won the battle then his game freeze for a sec, during that he accidently click the fief, the result is the siege menu pop up.

Seems to be several issues with the morale system (lance recruitment, not tested native). The morale report does not add up, perhaps leadership not being included (or some strange combination)? Example from current game:

Base morale: +50
Party size: -2
Leadership: +70
Food variety: +32
Recent events: -43
Total: 55

This isn't just a visual issue, party screen indicated party morale as average.

Thank you for all the updates. I have seen that Balkan Mercenary Archers still do not have complete legs, missing textures.

It is a not a major thing though but if there is a way, I would like to fix it by myself. Any suggestions? Thank you again for supporting this phenomenal mod  :party:

Version 2.9

New bug:

Start as adventurer/form kingdom

Player able to indite himself for treason. Not present in 2.8

Still asking me to appoint a minister when I start a game as an adventurer.

-Manor conversation still bugged, not able to order construction options (Has the knightly order priest dialog from manor church), a few new bugs introduced here.

I am playing as a Golden Horde heir (prince). Was able to made a succsesfull assasination attempt of a faction leader, yet I wasn't elected as a new khan. Some other lord was. Is it suppose to be like that? A new leader has more renown than me, so maybe that's the case.

I can also confirm the bug 3 (with factions sieging own's castles)

Regards

merikallio said:
I am playing as a Golden Horde heir (prince). Was able to made a succsesfull assasination attempt of a faction leader, yet I wasn't elected as a new khan. Some other lord was. Is it suppose to be like that? A new leader has more renown than me, so maybe that's the case.

I can also confirm the bug 3 (with factions sieging own's castles)

Regards
You need the highest renown in the faction.

I can confirm bug #3.
Yes thank you. This happens in other mods too
Seems to be several issues with the morale system
This is new, confirmed thank you
I have seen that Balkan Mercenary Archers still do not have complete legs, missing textures.

It is a not a major thing though but if there is a way, I would like to fix it by myself. Any suggestions? Thank you again for supporting this phenomenal mod 
contrib_party.png
I checked and there are no missing textures in the balkan archers recruited as mercenary company. If you mean "Invisible legs with some boots bug "you can easily fix it yourself editing the text file, I can show you how. But you should take a screenshot to show the issue because I'm not sure if you have the same game files. In my game they are fine.

-Manor conversation still bugged, not able to order construction options (Has the knightly order priest dialog from manor church), a few new bugs introduced here.
Confirmed the first, the second is not a bug, more like an annoyance. The third I need to test it later downloading the last version. In my game it doesn't happen

EDITED:Testing with the last downloaded version, Balkan merc archers and Manor conversation to order construction both are fine. You two should download the whole mod and start from scratch.

komke said:
I can confirm bug #3.
Yes thank you. This happens in other mods too
Seems to be several issues with the morale system
This is new, confirmed thank you
I have seen that Balkan Mercenary Archers still do not have complete legs, missing textures.

It is a not a major thing though but if there is a way, I would like to fix it by myself. Any suggestions? Thank you again for supporting this phenomenal mod 
contrib_party.png
I checked and there are no missing textures in the balkan archers recruited as mercenary company. If you mean "Invisible legs with some boots bug "you can easily fix it yourself editing the text file, I can show you how. But you should take a screenshot to show the issue because I'm not sure if you have the same game files. In my game they are fine.

Confirmed the first, the second is not a bug, more like an annoyance. The third I need to test it later downloading the last version. In my game it doesn't happen

EDITED:Testing with the last downloaded version, Balkan merc archers and Manor conversation to order construction both are fine. You two should download the whole mod and start from scratch.
Thanks for the response komke. Yes, it is as you mentioned. Invisible legs with some boots, the balkan mercenary archers. Please let me know how to fix it. Thank you so much!

Hi all, new player here. I was wondering if it was possible to have the original colors of the 1257AD mod back? I find that the current map colors are too bright for me.

MacDerp said:
Hi all, new player here. I was wondering if it was possible to have the original colors of the 1257AD mod back? I find that the current map colors are too bright for me.

I believe you can edit them in the "Reports" tab under something like "modify/change faction colors".

stevehoos said:
Horse archers still too powerful:

Example:

30 European mercenary units vs 26 mercenary mounted horse archers

mounted horse archers win with only 5 casualties.
Yes,they are ,but you need good tactic to defeat  them....

Back
Top Bottom