SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

AkuArmoton said:
KratosMKII said:
AkuArmoton said:
KratosMKII said:
AkuArmoton said:
Any news about the missing Glasgow bug/glitch? In my game Glasgow is located in the middle of the ocean between Rome and Sardinia. I'm currently vassal of Pope, and built my castle at Nettuno if that info matters.

Also for some reason every faction have had casus belli against Scotland and Norway since the game start, going for 300+ days now
I tested this by spawning a castle near London and Glasgow was still there. I don't know about the other bug.

Started fresh game using 2.7, and 1. whenever I either build or spawn a castle, Glasgow vanishes from the map.
I also noticed that in main menu, it says 1257AD angry peasant edition 1.13 Enhanced Edition, 2. should it say that? I downloaded EE 2.1 and patch week or two ago from nexus so I should be using right version of the mod
1. I tested this by going to camp > debug options > spawn a castle near london. You need cheatmenu on to do this.
2. Yes. I didn't touch this part yet.

Yep. I did test spawning castle through cheatmenu, and Glasgow vanished! Poor Scots =D

Also, now all lords have their culture set to Finnish, except rulers who don't have culture at all. Some really weird **** going on. Guess I'll try to download and reinstall whole mod again.

EDIT: After downloading again spawning a castle didn't remove Glasgow, but when I built one (at Bologna this time) Glasgow vanished again.
That's a bug with the script that gets their culture name and applies it in the notes. They have the correct cultures in the map.

manfred_the_unkind said:
There is a problem where lords have fiefs that doesn't correspond their titles , for ex : Duke of Bretagne owns Toulose instead of Nantes
That's a vanilla 1257 thing. Lords get assigned random fiefs at game start. That's why crusader order bases in the levant aren't consistent in new games.

All other bugs have been noted.

Right, I'm honestly not sure what's causing it but every time there are multiple mercenaries available in the 'recruit volunteers' town menu it glitches out. Causing it to allow you to only recruit one of the company types, no matter which option you click on.

Hotfix #1 for v2.7
- fixes player inability to enlist in any lord's army
Download

Utumno said:
Right, I'm honestly not sure what's causing it but every time there are multiple mercenaries available in the 'recruit volunteers' town menu it glitches out. Causing it to allow you to only recruit one of the company types, no matter which option you click on.
Do you have free capacity in your party? You need at least 30 free space.

KratosMKII said:
Do you have free capacity in your party? You need at least 30 free space.
Yep, had more than enough space available.

Only had 19 or so men out of 130 or so possible at the time.

The mercs I wanted(The Georgian ones) actually had less men than the one it gave me instead(iirc the Khwarazm mercs).

After waiting for a day or two, i can enlist. But if I am released from the contract, i can't reenlist, even with other lords. Also i can't enlist as a knight even with renown over 300.

Hotfix #2 for v2.7
- Fixed player inability to enlist in any lord's army.

- Fixed the correct lord's culture not being displayed in their notes.

- Fixed bug where the player enlisted and was assigned the rank of "{insert the name of your character here}". Now if the lord's culture cannot be found for whatever reason, their faction's culture will be used instead.

- Fixed player not being enlisted as a higher ranking troop even if his renown exceeded the requirements.

Download

Your mod work is fantastic.

I'm having an issue with custom troops and not being able set the plural name (it just defaults to "A1 Troops" for example).

Is there any fix or work around for this?

After changing kingdom culture to a player culture I can't hire regional nobles from conquered villages. After inviting them on hunt no one appears, even if i have only those from europe

Field9 said:
Your mod work is fantastic.

I'm having an issue with custom troops and not being able set the plural name (it just defaults to "A1 Troops" for example).

Is there any fix or work around for this?
That's a bug and you can't fix it in your end.

Nezrah said:
After changing kingdom culture to a player culture I can't hire regional nobles from conquered villages. After inviting them on hunt no one appears, even if i have only those from europe
That's intended. You can only hire those nobles if the culture from your fief is similar to theirs.

BaronVonBachenburg said:
thanks, for your time.
wirexia said:
Many thanks for your work !! Really like the mod
Easter Cow said:
wirexia said:
Many thanks for your work !! Really like the mod
Thank you for your feedback :grin:.

Many thanks for your work and time!

I have patched Hotfix #2 for v2.7, but still have problem when enlisting as freelancer. No matter how much renown I have, I can't choose which kind of troop I want to be(infantry/archer/knight) after telling a lord that I want to enlist his army.

I've tried enlisting in several different factions, apparently I can only enlist as tier 1 troop of archers. (I export\import Character Stats to meet the requirement.) e.g. I can only start as Italian rural levy

So is this a bug or is there any way to choose different kinds of troops when enlisting?

First of all thank you so much for this enhanced version this is now my favorite mod!

I have a question to some of the Veteran players of this mod, I have been playing as a Soldier for the Teutonic order and climbed my ranks until i reached the Veteran Teutonic Turcopole is there a way to become a Veteran Teutonic Knight or Half knight? (the ones with the strong armor) when i ask my Lord i can only switch Divisions that are at the bottom of the Teutonic tree such as German Burgher Crossbowman,Teutonic Turcopole,Baltic Villager. or can't you get these classes because of Balance? or do i need Renown? mine is at 376.
And i retired as freelancer from my Lord to see if i could enlist somewhere else but is it normal that i can't enlist anywhere anymore?

Thank you for taking the time to read or reply.

Edit: Looks like the poster above me is asking the same question (i think).

Back
Top Bottom